2 – 4 people
- 1 cup Massel Chicken stock
- 2 pkt (200gm) Ainsley Harriot Roast Vegetable Cous Cous
- 15gm butter
- 1 tin (400gm) crushed tomatoes
- 200gm baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted pinenuts
- ½ cup (60gm) grated gruyere cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- ¾ cup Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Drizzle of Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Watercress or Rocket to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Bring the stock to a boil over a medium heat. Remove from heat and add the cous cous and butter, stir through, cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes until absorbed. Fluff with a fork occasionally.
- Place a pan over a medium heat and add the tomatoes. Warm through before adding the spinach and prepared cous cous. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer into a baking or casserole dish and top with grated cheese. Place into he oven for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, herbs, olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and adjust seasoning if required. Set aside.
- Serve the baked cous cous with pinenuts over the top, a dollop of yoghurt and a side of watercress or rocket.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauvignon Blanc.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...