2 – 4 people
- 1 cup Massel Chicken stock
- 2 pkt (200gm) Ainsley Harriot Roast Vegetable Cous Cous
- 15gm butter
- 1 tin (400gm) crushed tomatoes
- 200gm baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted pinenuts
- ½ cup (60gm) grated gruyere cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- ¾ cup Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Drizzle of Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Watercress or Rocket to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Bring the stock to a boil over a medium heat. Remove from heat and add the cous cous and butter, stir through, cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes until absorbed. Fluff with a fork occasionally.
- Place a pan over a medium heat and add the tomatoes. Warm through before adding the spinach and prepared cous cous. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer into a baking or casserole dish and top with grated cheese. Place into he oven for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, herbs, olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and adjust seasoning if required. Set aside.
- Serve the baked cous cous with pinenuts over the top, a dollop of yoghurt and a side of watercress or rocket.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauvignon Blanc.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...