2 – 4 people
- 1 cup Massel Chicken stock
- 2 pkt (200gm) Ainsley Harriot Roast Vegetable Cous Cous
- 15gm butter
- 1 tin (400gm) crushed tomatoes
- 200gm baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted pinenuts
- ½ cup (60gm) grated gruyere cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- ¾ cup Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Drizzle of Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Watercress or Rocket to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Bring the stock to a boil over a medium heat. Remove from heat and add the cous cous and butter, stir through, cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes until absorbed. Fluff with a fork occasionally.
- Place a pan over a medium heat and add the tomatoes. Warm through before adding the spinach and prepared cous cous. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer into a baking or casserole dish and top with grated cheese. Place into he oven for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, herbs, olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and adjust seasoning if required. Set aside.
- Serve the baked cous cous with pinenuts over the top, a dollop of yoghurt and a side of watercress or rocket.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauvignon Blanc.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...