2 – 4 people
- 1 Trout
- 1 lemon
- 1 tomato
- 1 fennel
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 red onion
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- 600g Potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 50g pickles, diced
- 1tbs seeded mustard
- 3tbs Cobram Estate EVOO
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Pre heat oven to 160C.
- Take the tops of the fennel, slice them up and place on baking paper as a base for the fish. Place a layer of basil on top of the fennel, then a layer of sliced tomato. Place the Trout on top, sprinkle salt on top and then inside cavity. Place sliced tomato, sliced red onion and sliced lemon inside the cavity of the fish. Top with more fennel and basil. Cover with another layer of baking paper then wrap with aluminum foil to make a parcel. Place on baking tray. Place in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Steam potatoes and cut into bite sized pieces, place in a large bowl, add spring onion, diced baby pickles, seeded mustard and a pinch of salt. To dress add extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar. Stir through.
- Remove the trout from the oven. Open parcel to check if it’s ready. To tell if it’s ready the eye should be clouded over, the colour has changed just slightly and if you poke along the spine it’s nice and soft. Remove the fish from the parcel discarding excess fennel, tomato and lemon and serve hot with the side of potato salad, wedge of lemon and spring onion to garnish.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...