2 – 4 people
- 1kg chicken wings, separated, tips removed
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Robust Olive Oil
- Zest and Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves and stalks, finely chopped
- 4 Long red chillies, roughly chopped **
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 heaped Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Coles smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. Coles cayenne pepper
- Lime to serve
- Place the oil, zest and juice, coriander, chilli, garlic, sugar, spices and a pinch of salt into a food processor and blitz until evenly combined.
- Place chicken wing segments into a large zip-lock bag or non-reactive container and add the marinade. Seal and turn to coat evenly. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Heat grill to a medium high heat. Remove wings from marinade, reserving excess for basting. Lightly grease the grill with oil and place wings to cook for approximately 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Baste wings with marinade while grilling. Wings should be golden in colour and slightly charred on the edges, but not burned.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of lime juice over the top.
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1.5kg whole chickenMARINADE:1/2 cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)1/3 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk6 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)1 tsp cinnamon powder / 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)1 green chilli (finely sliced)1 tbsp ginger...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbs Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 400g Edgell Brown Lentils, rinsed and well drained 2 tbs baby capers, drained 1 small red onion, finely diced 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced 1 pomegranate,...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 18 Lamb cutlets Sea Salt Cobram Estate light EVOO YOGHURT SAUCE: 200g Greek yoghurt 1tbs Paprika 1tbs cumin powder Sea Salt HERB SAUCE: 1 bunch of Parsley 1 bunch of Basil 2 anchovies 1 cup Cobram...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm sliced pancetta 1 tsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped 400gm brussel sprouts, thinly shredded 50 gm shaved parmesan cheese MUSTARD DRESSING: 1 tbsp...
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...