2 – 4 people
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 200gm new potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
Pizza Dough :
- 1 sachet (7g) dried yeast
- 185ml lukewarm water
- 1 ¾ cups of OO flour, plus extra for dusting
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, combine the yeast and water. Set aside for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Meanwhile, place the flour, sugar, olive oil and salt in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour the activated yeast into the well and gradually mix it in with the flour until it comes together into a dough ball. Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside in a warm place for approximately 30 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Turn out the pizza dough onto a floured surface and knead for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Flour the dough and roll out to 1.5cm thick. Transfer to a floured baking tray, drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle over the garlic.
- In a bowl, add the potatoes, onion, rosemary and the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Evenly scatter over the pizza and drizzle any excess oil over the top. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and place in the oven to bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drizzle with a little olive oil and serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Prosecco or Pinot Grigio or Barbera.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...