2 – 4 people
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 200gm new potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
Pizza Dough :
- 1 sachet (7g) dried yeast
- 185ml lukewarm water
- 1 ¾ cups of OO flour, plus extra for dusting
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, combine the yeast and water. Set aside for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Meanwhile, place the flour, sugar, olive oil and salt in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour the activated yeast into the well and gradually mix it in with the flour until it comes together into a dough ball. Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside in a warm place for approximately 30 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Turn out the pizza dough onto a floured surface and knead for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Flour the dough and roll out to 1.5cm thick. Transfer to a floured baking tray, drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle over the garlic.
- In a bowl, add the potatoes, onion, rosemary and the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Evenly scatter over the pizza and drizzle any excess oil over the top. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and place in the oven to bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drizzle with a little olive oil and serve.
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...