2 – 4 people
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 200gm new potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
Pizza Dough :
- 1 sachet (7g) dried yeast
- 185ml lukewarm water
- 1 ¾ cups of OO flour, plus extra for dusting
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, combine the yeast and water. Set aside for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Meanwhile, place the flour, sugar, olive oil and salt in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour the activated yeast into the well and gradually mix it in with the flour until it comes together into a dough ball. Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside in a warm place for approximately 30 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Turn out the pizza dough onto a floured surface and knead for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Flour the dough and roll out to 1.5cm thick. Transfer to a floured baking tray, drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle over the garlic.
- In a bowl, add the potatoes, onion, rosemary and the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Evenly scatter over the pizza and drizzle any excess oil over the top. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and place in the oven to bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Drizzle with a little olive oil and serve.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x Simsons Pantry black rice wraps 2 cups Cobram Estate light olive oil (for frying) 2 small rip avocados 2 limes Sea salt for seasoning 200g sashimi grade yellowfin tuna 2 small French shallots,...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 tub ZoOSh French onion dip 4 Coles Brioche Burger buns 600g Ground Chuck Steak or 3 star mince 1 Onion, chopped in half circles 150g Blue cheese 1 iceberg lettuce, sliced Cobram Estate Light Extra...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 400g tin Edgell Chickpeas, drained and rinsed 100g self-raising flour 2 eggs, lightly whisked 1/3 cup milk 200g Edgell corn kernels, drained and rinsed 1 carrot, grated 2 spring onions, finely sliced 1/3...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 600g Coles green beans, trimmed 1 Tablespoon Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve ½ teaspoon sea salt 1/3 cup whole roast almonds, chopped ¼ bunch dill sprigs to serve...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Asian shallots, finely diced 1 Nashi pear, peeled, cored, grated 12 cloves garlic, finely grated 3 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 220ml light soy sauce 3 Tbsp sesame oil 3 Tbsp gochujang...
RECIPE BY: Steve Flood SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4 x 180-200g snapper fillets, skin left on sea salt flakes olive oil, for frying extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling SAUCE VIERGE: 4 marinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped 1⁄2 bunch of basil,...