Seared Salmon with Sesame Dressing
- 2 Salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 baby cos lettuces’, halved
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 2 small bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- In a mortar and pestle, grind up sesame seeds and a pinch of salt until a fine powder is formed. Add ginger and mirin in 2 batches and mix through.
- Coat Salmon in olive oil and a generous pinch of salt. Place skin side down on pan or bbq on a medium heat for 7-8 minutes until cooked ¾ through, and then turn and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes. Coat lettuces’ on olive oil and place on pan or bbq, flat side down, remove once nicely charred.
- Smear the dressing on the serving plate and stack the cos lettuce on top. Sprinkle the salad ingredients on top and place the salmon to the side.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...