Bread and Butter Pudding
4 – 6 people
- 5 slices Coles raisin toast, buttered
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 140C
- Cut bread slices diagonally into triangles and alternately stack them in a loaf tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, cream, eggs, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and orange zest until well combined. Pour mixture over bread and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, until slightly jiggly. Place under grill for a further minute to slightly toast the top of the pudding. Toast until desired crunch is achieved.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS: 1 large whole side of salmon, skin on 2 shallots, diced Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pyramid Salt BUERRE BLANC: 2 tbsp white wine vinegar ½ cup white wine 1 tbp black peppercorns Pinch of saffron 2 bay leaves 200g...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 people STOCK: 1ltr Massel Liquid Chicken Stock 1tsp fresh ginger, finely sliced 1 clove garlic, sliced ½ star anise 1 small cinnamon stick 1Tb fish sauce 2tsp sugar 2tsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil ½ white onion, sliced 2 cups...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil 12 Coles raw King Prawns, peeled and deveined, cut into bite-sized pieces 2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Salt Reduced Soy Sauce 2 Tbsp ketcap manis 2 cups cooked...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS: 4 pack Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps 2 Tbsp. Cobram Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tsp. fennel seeds 1 tsp. cumin seeds 1 tsp. dried oregano ½ tsp each Salt and cracked pepper BEETROOT HUMMUS: 300gm cooked beetroot,...