Bread and Butter Pudding
4 – 6 people
- 5 slices Coles raisin toast, buttered
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 140C
- Cut bread slices diagonally into triangles and alternately stack them in a loaf tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, cream, eggs, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and orange zest until well combined. Pour mixture over bread and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, until slightly jiggly. Place under grill for a further minute to slightly toast the top of the pudding. Toast until desired crunch is achieved.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston INGREDIENTS: 1.2kg cauliflower, leaves on 2 Tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil olive oil TOMATO-HARISSA SAUCE: 1 x can Ardmona Diced Tomatoes ½ cup whole roast almonds 2 clove garlic, peeled 2 teaspoons harissa paste 3 Tb Cobram...
RECIPE BY: Michael Wheldon INGREDIENTS: 1.25kg Coles fresh skin on salmon side fillet 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil Big pinch of salt DRESSING: Dill, stemmed removed and finely chopped 15g tarragon, stems removed, finely chopped 20g chives,...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS: 2 x Spatchcocks 200ml Orange juice 4x Star Anise ¼ cup sesame seeds ½ cup castor sugar 2 cups Snow Peas 3 x Carrots, peeled and sliced 1 inch ginger, roughly chopped 3 tbsp of Cobram Estate Olive Oil Light Flavor Pinch of Salt...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 4 people TIME: Prep Time 10 mins Cook time 15-20mins INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Graze mince beef 1 Loaf of Sourdough 1 Brown Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, finely diced 2 Thyme sprigs, de-stemmed 1tbs Red Wine vinegar 1tbs Tomato...