Bread and Butter Pudding
4 – 6 people
- 5 slices Coles raisin toast, buttered
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 140C
- Cut bread slices diagonally into triangles and alternately stack them in a loaf tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, cream, eggs, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and orange zest until well combined. Pour mixture over bread and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, until slightly jiggly. Place under grill for a further minute to slightly toast the top of the pudding. Toast until desired crunch is achieved.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm Lurpak butter 1 1/2 self raising flour 1/4 cup cocoa 1 cup caster sugar 180ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup cocoa 2 cups boiling water Coles dollop cream, to serve METHOD: Add...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Tbsp butter 2 Granny smith Apples, peeled, cored, diced 2 Tbsp raisins 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 tsp mixed spice Salt 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon Puff pastry Vanilla ice cream, to serve...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150gm Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 60ml cream 1 tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup honey Salt 3 Tbsp poppy seeds 1 egg yolk 6 fresh figs, halved 1 x 20cm tart case METHOD: Preheat oven to 160C...