Bread and Butter Pudding
4 – 6 people
- 5 slices Coles raisin toast, buttered
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 140C
- Cut bread slices diagonally into triangles and alternately stack them in a loaf tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, cream, eggs, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and orange zest until well combined. Pour mixture over bread and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, until slightly jiggly. Place under grill for a further minute to slightly toast the top of the pudding. Toast until desired crunch is achieved.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS : 300gm raw banana prawns, cleaned, chopped into 2cm pieces 130gm raw chorizo, peeled 200gm fettuccine 1 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced ¼ cup toasted pine nuts 1/3 cup...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 4 - 6 people INGREDIENTS : 1 cup cooked red quinoa seeds 1 medium bulb fennel, finely sliced-fronds reserved for garnish 1 can brown lentils, drained and rinsed 2 cups baby rocket leaves 2Tb lemon juice 2Tb Cobram Estate...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS : 250g Coles Ricotta 4 egg yolks 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract 1 cup Self-Raising flour 200 ml milk 4 egg whites ½ cup caster sugar 50 gm unsalted butter Garnish 200g assorted berries 2 Tbsp. roasted...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS : ¼ cup Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tin Coles brown lentils, drained and rinsed 1 Litre Massel liquid Vegetable Stock 4 cloves garlic, grated 1 tsp. KEEN’s Curry Powder ½ KEEN’s Chilli Powder 1 Tsp....