- 1 x packet of Coles Finest Lamb Sausages
- 1 large Brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2tbs KEEN’s Curry Powder
- 1tbs Cumin powder
- 2 sprigs of Curry leaf
- 1 tin of Ardmona Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 fresh Tomato, chopped into chunks
- ½ cup of Frozen peas
- ¼ cup of raisins
- Cobram Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Coriander to garnish
- Yoghurt to garnish
- In a frypan over a medium heat, brown the outside of the sausages. Once brown remove from the frypan, allow to cool slightly and slice into bite sized pieces.
- To the frypan add a drizzle of olive oil, the onion, garlic and ginger, with a pinch of salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes until then add the curry powder and cumin powder, mixing through. Cook for another 2 minutes then add the tin of tomatoes and the curry leaves. Bring the curry sauce to the boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh tomato and sliced sausages, cook until the sausages are cooked through. Add the peas and the raisins and cook until warmed through. Taste the seasoning and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with coriander and Greek yoghurt.
RECIPE BY: Sam Goodwin SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Chicken thigh fillets, skin on 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce 2 tbsp sake 3cm ginger, minced 1 garlic clove, minced 1 tsp caster sugar 1 cup cornflour Sea salt flakes 2L Cobram Estate EVOO oil, for deep...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 16 X-large green king prawns, shell on 1/3 cup (80ml) Cobram Estate Light EVOO 2 tablespoons ginger, finely grated ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes 3 green spring onions, finely sliced ½ teaspoon caster...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: FLATBREADS: ¾ cup self-raising flour ½ cup Greek yoghurt Salt 2-3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust EVOO DUXELLES: 60m Cobram Estate Robust EVOO 300gm mixed mushrooms, sliced Salt and pepper TO SERVE: 300gm...