- 1 x packet of Coles Finest Lamb Sausages
- 1 large Brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2tbs KEEN’s Curry Powder
- 1tbs Cumin powder
- 2 sprigs of Curry leaf
- 1 tin of Ardmona Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 fresh Tomato, chopped into chunks
- ½ cup of Frozen peas
- ¼ cup of raisins
- Cobram Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Coriander to garnish
- Yoghurt to garnish
- In a frypan over a medium heat, brown the outside of the sausages. Once brown remove from the frypan, allow to cool slightly and slice into bite sized pieces.
- To the frypan add a drizzle of olive oil, the onion, garlic and ginger, with a pinch of salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes until then add the curry powder and cumin powder, mixing through. Cook for another 2 minutes then add the tin of tomatoes and the curry leaves. Bring the curry sauce to the boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh tomato and sliced sausages, cook until the sausages are cooked through. Add the peas and the raisins and cook until warmed through. Taste the seasoning and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with coriander and Greek yoghurt.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...