- 1 x packet of Coles Finest Lamb Sausages
- 1 large Brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2tbs KEEN’s Curry Powder
- 1tbs Cumin powder
- 2 sprigs of Curry leaf
- 1 tin of Ardmona Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 fresh Tomato, chopped into chunks
- ½ cup of Frozen peas
- ¼ cup of raisins
- Cobram Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Coriander to garnish
- Yoghurt to garnish
- In a frypan over a medium heat, brown the outside of the sausages. Once brown remove from the frypan, allow to cool slightly and slice into bite sized pieces.
- To the frypan add a drizzle of olive oil, the onion, garlic and ginger, with a pinch of salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes until then add the curry powder and cumin powder, mixing through. Cook for another 2 minutes then add the tin of tomatoes and the curry leaves. Bring the curry sauce to the boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh tomato and sliced sausages, cook until the sausages are cooked through. Add the peas and the raisins and cook until warmed through. Taste the seasoning and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with coriander and Greek yoghurt.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...