2 – 4 people
- 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles
- 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced
- ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves
- ½ cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, crushed
- 1 heaped teaspoon dried chilli flake
- 1 heaped teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 red shallot, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
- Place a griddle pan over a high heat. Drizzle EVOO over the steaks and place the steak onto the hot pan. Cook for your desired preference.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together the cucumber, coriander, mint and shallots.
- In another small bowl, mix all of the Jaew dressing ingredients together.
- To serve, slice the rested steak into pieces and place onto a plate, add the salad and drizzle the Jaew dressing over the both. Top with crushed peanuts.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Shiraz
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...
RECIPE BY: Sam Goodwin SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Chicken thigh fillets, skin on 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce 2 tbsp sake 3cm ginger, minced 1 garlic clove, minced 1 tsp caster sugar 1 cup cornflour Sea salt flakes 2L Cobram Estate EVOO oil, for deep...