2 – 4 people
- 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed
- 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 x 250g Coles black rice ready eat microwave pouch
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup pepita seeds, toasted, slightly crushed
- ¼ bunch basil, leaves picked
- ¼ bunch coriander, washed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Pinch sea salt flakes
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Toss the sweet potato and chicken breasts with the extra virgin olive oil, cumin seeds, cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt flakes. Place onto lined oven trays and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the sweet potato is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile blitz the herb oil ingredients in a blender until smooth and bright green. Gently swirl the yoghurt and sriracha sauce together, so it has streams running through it.
- Mix the black rice and spinach together in a bowl and place onto the base of a serving platter. Slice the chicken into 1/2 cm strips and arrange over the top of the spinach along with the roasted sweet potato. Drizzle over the chilli yoghurt, herb oil and scatter with crushed pepita seeds. Serve warm.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Rose or pinot grigio
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...
RECIPE BY: Sam Goodwin SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Chicken thigh fillets, skin on 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce 2 tbsp sake 3cm ginger, minced 1 garlic clove, minced 1 tsp caster sugar 1 cup cornflour Sea salt flakes 2L Cobram Estate EVOO oil, for deep...