Prawn and Chorizo Pasta
2 – 4 people
- 300gm raw banana prawns, cleaned, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 130gm raw chorizo, peeled
- 200gm fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Parsley to garnish
- ½ lemon
- In a large saucepan, bring water and a pinch of salt to a boil. Add pasta and cook as per instructions. Strain and drizzle with a little olive oil. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blitz chorizo into smaller chunks.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for approximately 2 minutes until aromatic. Add chorizo and cook for a further 2-3 mins, until caramelised. Add prawns, stir to combine and cook for a further 1-2 mins. Add cooked pasta and fold in gently to combine.
- Serve and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts, parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Squeeze lemon juice over pasta and serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...