Prawn and Chorizo Pasta
2 – 4 people
- 300gm raw banana prawns, cleaned, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 130gm raw chorizo, peeled
- 200gm fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Parsley to garnish
- ½ lemon
- In a large saucepan, bring water and a pinch of salt to a boil. Add pasta and cook as per instructions. Strain and drizzle with a little olive oil. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blitz chorizo into smaller chunks.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for approximately 2 minutes until aromatic. Add chorizo and cook for a further 2-3 mins, until caramelised. Add prawns, stir to combine and cook for a further 1-2 mins. Add cooked pasta and fold in gently to combine.
- Serve and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts, parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Squeeze lemon juice over pasta and serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 4 - 6 people INGREDIENTS : 1 cup cooked red quinoa seeds 1 medium bulb fennel, finely sliced-fronds reserved for garnish 1 can brown lentils, drained and rinsed 2 cups baby rocket leaves 2Tb lemon juice 2Tb Cobram Estate...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS : ¼ cup Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tin Coles brown lentils, drained and rinsed 1 Litre Massel liquid Vegetable Stock 4 cloves garlic, grated 1 tsp. KEEN’s Curry Powder ½ KEEN’s Chilli Powder 1 Tsp....
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS : 1 x packet of Coles Finest Lamb Sausages 1 large Brown onion, chopped 2 garlic cloves, diced 2tbs KEEN’s Curry Powder 1tbs Cumin powder 2 sprigs of Curry leaf 1 tin of Ardmona Chopped Tomatoes 1 fresh...