Prawn and Chorizo Pasta
2 – 4 people
- 300gm raw banana prawns, cleaned, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 130gm raw chorizo, peeled
- 200gm fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Parsley to garnish
- ½ lemon
- In a large saucepan, bring water and a pinch of salt to a boil. Add pasta and cook as per instructions. Strain and drizzle with a little olive oil. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blitz chorizo into smaller chunks.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for approximately 2 minutes until aromatic. Add chorizo and cook for a further 2-3 mins, until caramelised. Add prawns, stir to combine and cook for a further 1-2 mins. Add cooked pasta and fold in gently to combine.
- Serve and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts, parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Squeeze lemon juice over pasta and serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...