Spiced Lentil Soup
- ¼ cup Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tin Coles brown lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 Litre Massel liquid Vegetable Stock
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tsp. KEEN’s Curry Powder
- ½ KEEN’s Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tin Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped into 1 cm pieces
- 2 carrots, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add onions and carrots and sauté until soft and translucent, approximately 6 minutes, stir often.
- Add garlic, paprika, KEEN’s Curry Powder, cumin and KEEN’s Chilli Powder stir to combine and cook for a further 1 minute to release the aromatics.
- Add diced tomato, stir and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a simmer, follow with the lentils, kale, zucchini and thyme, season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper, lid on and continue to simmer for 10 – 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Divide into serving bowls and garnish with fresh herbs, lemon and crusty bread.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...