Spiced Lentil Soup
- ¼ cup Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tin Coles brown lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 Litre Massel liquid Vegetable Stock
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tsp. KEEN’s Curry Powder
- ½ KEEN’s Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tin Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped into 1 cm pieces
- 2 carrots, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add onions and carrots and sauté until soft and translucent, approximately 6 minutes, stir often.
- Add garlic, paprika, KEEN’s Curry Powder, cumin and KEEN’s Chilli Powder stir to combine and cook for a further 1 minute to release the aromatics.
- Add diced tomato, stir and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a simmer, follow with the lentils, kale, zucchini and thyme, season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper, lid on and continue to simmer for 10 – 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Divide into serving bowls and garnish with fresh herbs, lemon and crusty bread.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200gm shelled pistachios 1 tsp Coles ground cardamom 1 tsp mixed spice 100gm fine polenta 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 50gm Lurpak unsalted butter 180ml Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3 70gm eggs, room...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 bunches Dutch carrots, washed, trimmed ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO 2 teaspoons ground turmeric 2 teaspoon ground cumin ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 x 400g can Edgell chickpeas, rinsed, drained...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 kg Coles Chuck Steak1 pkt Coles Brioche RollsBurger Slices500ml Massel Liquid Beef Stock1 Brown Onion, roughly chopped2 Garlic Cloves, quatred100ml Tomato Sauce1tbs Fennel Seeds1tbs Chilli Flakes1tbs...