Charred Baby Broccoli and Soft Egg Salad
- 2 bunches baby broccoli, trimmed
- 4 free range eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 x 250gm Coles Black Rice ready to eat pocket
- 2 tablespoons Asian fried shallots to garnish
- ¼ bunch coriander, leaves picked to garnish
- 1 lime to garnish
- 200g palm sugar
- 100ml water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2 long red chillies, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tamarind puree
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- To make the chilli-caramel, Place the palm sugar and water into a medium sized saucepan over a medium heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved then add in the garlic, chilli, tamarind and fish sauce. Bring up to a boil, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer for 6-8 minutes, or until the mixture is sticky and has thickened. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of salted water up to a boil. Add the eggs, cook for 6 minutes then remove and place them into a bowl of iced water to stop them cooking. Peel once cool enough to handle and set aside.
- Heat a char grill plate or frying pan over a high heat. Toss the broccolini with olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Grill the broccolini for 3-4 minutes, or until charred and tender.
- To serve, place the warm black rice onto the base of serving bowls. Top with the broccolini and sliced eggs. Drizzle over the chilli caramel dressing and garnish with fried shallots, coriander and lime wedges.
Summer Fruit and Almond Free Form Tart
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...