Cheats Chicken Pad See Ew
- 350gm Coles Family Hot Roast BBQ chicken, roughly shredded/sliced
- 2Tb Cobram Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 2 bunches gai lan (or any Asian green)
- 1 cup each of: oyster mushrooms, snow peas, bean sprouts
- 200gm fresh thick flat rice noodles (from Asian supermarkets)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil
- 1Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp Corn flour
- 2Tb Asian fried shallots
- Heat half the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add in the garlic, chilli, Asian greens, mushrooms and snow peas. Stir fry for 2 minutes along with ¼ cup of water to help steam the vegetables. Remove from the wok.
- Add in remaining oil and the noodles. Toss through for 2 minutes to warm through. Add in the chicken and toss to warm through. Pour in the egg and sesame oil and cook until just set. Whisk together the gluten free soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and cornflour in a small bowl. Pour into the pan along with the bean shoots, reserved vegetables and cook for 2 minutes until sauce
- Remove from the heat and divide evenly amongst serving bowls.
- Garnish with extra beansprouts, chilli and fried shallots.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...