Cheats Chicken Pad See Ew
- 350gm Coles Family Hot Roast BBQ chicken, roughly shredded/sliced
- 2Tb Cobram Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 2 bunches gai lan (or any Asian green)
- 1 cup each of: oyster mushrooms, snow peas, bean sprouts
- 200gm fresh thick flat rice noodles (from Asian supermarkets)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil
- 1Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp Corn flour
- 2Tb Asian fried shallots
- Heat half the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add in the garlic, chilli, Asian greens, mushrooms and snow peas. Stir fry for 2 minutes along with ¼ cup of water to help steam the vegetables. Remove from the wok.
- Add in remaining oil and the noodles. Toss through for 2 minutes to warm through. Add in the chicken and toss to warm through. Pour in the egg and sesame oil and cook until just set. Whisk together the gluten free soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and cornflour in a small bowl. Pour into the pan along with the bean shoots, reserved vegetables and cook for 2 minutes until sauce
- Remove from the heat and divide evenly amongst serving bowls.
- Garnish with extra beansprouts, chilli and fried shallots.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS: 1 large whole side of salmon, skin on 2 shallots, diced Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pyramid Salt BUERRE BLANC: 2 tbsp white wine vinegar ½ cup white wine 1 tbp black peppercorns Pinch of saffron 2 bay leaves 200g...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 people STOCK: 1ltr Massel Liquid Chicken Stock 1tsp fresh ginger, finely sliced 1 clove garlic, sliced ½ star anise 1 small cinnamon stick 1Tb fish sauce 2tsp sugar 2tsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil ½ white onion, sliced 2 cups...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil 12 Coles raw King Prawns, peeled and deveined, cut into bite-sized pieces 2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Salt Reduced Soy Sauce 2 Tbsp ketcap manis 2 cups cooked...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS: 4 pack Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps 2 Tbsp. Cobram Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tsp. fennel seeds 1 tsp. cumin seeds 1 tsp. dried oregano ½ tsp each Salt and cracked pepper BEETROOT HUMMUS: 300gm cooked beetroot,...