Cheats Chicken Pad See Ew
- 350gm Coles Family Hot Roast BBQ chicken, roughly shredded/sliced
- 2Tb Cobram Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 2 bunches gai lan (or any Asian green)
- 1 cup each of: oyster mushrooms, snow peas, bean sprouts
- 200gm fresh thick flat rice noodles (from Asian supermarkets)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil
- 1Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp Corn flour
- 2Tb Asian fried shallots
- Heat half the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add in the garlic, chilli, Asian greens, mushrooms and snow peas. Stir fry for 2 minutes along with ¼ cup of water to help steam the vegetables. Remove from the wok.
- Add in remaining oil and the noodles. Toss through for 2 minutes to warm through. Add in the chicken and toss to warm through. Pour in the egg and sesame oil and cook until just set. Whisk together the gluten free soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and cornflour in a small bowl. Pour into the pan along with the bean shoots, reserved vegetables and cook for 2 minutes until sauce
- Remove from the heat and divide evenly amongst serving bowls.
- Garnish with extra beansprouts, chilli and fried shallots.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston INGREDIENTS: 1.2kg cauliflower, leaves on 2 Tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil olive oil TOMATO-HARISSA SAUCE: 1 x can Ardmona Diced Tomatoes ½ cup whole roast almonds 2 clove garlic, peeled 2 teaspoons harissa paste 3 Tb Cobram...
RECIPE BY: Michael Wheldon INGREDIENTS: 1.25kg Coles fresh skin on salmon side fillet 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil Big pinch of salt DRESSING: Dill, stemmed removed and finely chopped 15g tarragon, stems removed, finely chopped 20g chives,...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS: 2 x Spatchcocks 200ml Orange juice 4x Star Anise ¼ cup sesame seeds ½ cup castor sugar 2 cups Snow Peas 3 x Carrots, peeled and sliced 1 inch ginger, roughly chopped 3 tbsp of Cobram Estate Olive Oil Light Flavor Pinch of Salt...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 4 people TIME: Prep Time 10 mins Cook time 15-20mins INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Graze mince beef 1 Loaf of Sourdough 1 Brown Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, finely diced 2 Thyme sprigs, de-stemmed 1tbs Red Wine vinegar 1tbs Tomato...