Cheats Chicken Pad See Ew
- 350gm Coles Family Hot Roast BBQ chicken, roughly shredded/sliced
- 2Tb Cobram Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 2 bunches gai lan (or any Asian green)
- 1 cup each of: oyster mushrooms, snow peas, bean sprouts
- 200gm fresh thick flat rice noodles (from Asian supermarkets)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil
- 1Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp Corn flour
- 2Tb Asian fried shallots
- Heat half the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add in the garlic, chilli, Asian greens, mushrooms and snow peas. Stir fry for 2 minutes along with ¼ cup of water to help steam the vegetables. Remove from the wok.
- Add in remaining oil and the noodles. Toss through for 2 minutes to warm through. Add in the chicken and toss to warm through. Pour in the egg and sesame oil and cook until just set. Whisk together the gluten free soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and cornflour in a small bowl. Pour into the pan along with the bean shoots, reserved vegetables and cook for 2 minutes until sauce
- Remove from the heat and divide evenly amongst serving bowls.
- Garnish with extra beansprouts, chilli and fried shallots.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS : 300gm raw banana prawns, cleaned, chopped into 2cm pieces 130gm raw chorizo, peeled 200gm fettuccine 1 Tbsp. Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced ¼ cup toasted pine nuts 1/3 cup...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 4 - 6 people INGREDIENTS : 1 cup cooked red quinoa seeds 1 medium bulb fennel, finely sliced-fronds reserved for garnish 1 can brown lentils, drained and rinsed 2 cups baby rocket leaves 2Tb lemon juice 2Tb Cobram Estate...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS : 250g Coles Ricotta 4 egg yolks 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract 1 cup Self-Raising flour 200 ml milk 4 egg whites ½ cup caster sugar 50 gm unsalted butter Garnish 200g assorted berries 2 Tbsp. roasted...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 - 6 people INGREDIENTS : 5 slices Coles raisin toast, buttered 1 cup thickened cream 1 cup milk 3 eggs 2 egg yolks 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract Zest of 1 orange METHOD : Preheat oven to 140C Cut bread...