- 300gm snapper, thinly sliced
- 3 mandarins, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 birdseye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- ½ Tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Thai basil leaves to garnish
- Combine mandarin juice, lime juice, chilli, ginger, garlic, fish sauce and palm sugar into a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Arrange sashimi onto a serving plate and drizzle with nam pla dressing. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and garnish with coriander and Thai basil leaves. Serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...