- 300gm snapper, thinly sliced
- 3 mandarins, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 birdseye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- ½ Tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Thai basil leaves to garnish
- Combine mandarin juice, lime juice, chilli, ginger, garlic, fish sauce and palm sugar into a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Arrange sashimi onto a serving plate and drizzle with nam pla dressing. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and garnish with coriander and Thai basil leaves. Serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...