- 300gm snapper, thinly sliced
- 3 mandarins, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 birdseye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- ½ Tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Thai basil leaves to garnish
- Combine mandarin juice, lime juice, chilli, ginger, garlic, fish sauce and palm sugar into a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Arrange sashimi onto a serving plate and drizzle with nam pla dressing. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and garnish with coriander and Thai basil leaves. Serve immediately.
Summer Fruit and Almond Free Form Tart
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...