- 300gm snapper, thinly sliced
- 3 mandarins, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 birdseye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- ½ Tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Thai basil leaves to garnish
- Combine mandarin juice, lime juice, chilli, ginger, garlic, fish sauce and palm sugar into a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if required.
- Arrange sashimi onto a serving plate and drizzle with nam pla dressing. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and garnish with coriander and Thai basil leaves. Serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...