2 – 4 people
- 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Cinnamon Quill
- 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways
- Coriander Stem/root, diced
- 1 ½ Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 Tomatoes, Diced
- Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- In a pan on medium heat, add a drizzle of EVOO before frying off the onion with a pinch of salt. Add in garlic, turmeric, garam masala and cumin. Fry off for a few minute before adding in cinnamon quill and chilli. Stir in the chopped coriander stems, tomatoes and gentle pour in the coconut milk.
- Move onto a lower heat to gently cook out the flavours.
- Meanwhile in a separate pan on a high heat, add a drizzle of EVOO. Place the barramundi pieces skin side down and fry for 1 – 1.5 minutes to create a crispy skin before placing them flesh side down into the curry.
- Cook until the fish is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- To serve, place the fish into a bowl. Add a squeeze of lime to the curry sauce and stir. Spoon the curry into the bowl. Add a drizzle of coconut milk.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with a slice of lime.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...
RECIPE BY: Sam Goodwin SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Chicken thigh fillets, skin on 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce 2 tbsp sake 3cm ginger, minced 1 garlic clove, minced 1 tsp caster sugar 1 cup cornflour Sea salt flakes 2L Cobram Estate EVOO oil, for deep...