2 – 4 people
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced natural almonds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Sea salt
- 1 Granny smith apple, grated
- 400ml cloudy apple juice
- Jalna Greek Yoghurt, to serve
- Sliced apple and almonds, to serve
- Toasted coconut flakes
- In a large bowl mix the oats, nuts and seeds, coconut flakes, raisins and cinnamon together and season with a small pinch of salt. Add the grated apple and juice and mix well to incorporate. Cover and allow to soak in the refrigerator overnight, or for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Divide into serving bowls, add a dollop of Greek yoghurt and garnish with desired toppings (eg. Apple/nuts/coconut/mint).
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Botrytis Semillon.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...
RECIPE BY: Sarah Todd SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 5 large eggs , separated 1 cup granulated sugar , divided 1/3 cup whole milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 12 ounce can Coles evaporated...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:CARAMEL:1 - 2 cups Coles Caster SugarCUSTARD:400ml Coles milk250g Philadelphia Spreadable cream cheese375g Coles condensed milk5 whole eggsVanilla bean pasteColes Aluminium foilMETHOD:Preheat oven to 140. In...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 100gm Coles plain flour 1¼ cup Coles caster sugar 1 tsp mixed spice 160ml full cream milk 3 eggs Zest of 1 lemon 25gm LURPAK salted butter 2 Tbsp. pistachios, roughly chopped 4 figs, sliced ¼ cup Greek...