2 – 4 people
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced natural almonds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Sea salt
- 1 Granny smith apple, grated
- 400ml cloudy apple juice
- Jalna Greek Yoghurt, to serve
- Sliced apple and almonds, to serve
- Toasted coconut flakes
- In a large bowl mix the oats, nuts and seeds, coconut flakes, raisins and cinnamon together and season with a small pinch of salt. Add the grated apple and juice and mix well to incorporate. Cover and allow to soak in the refrigerator overnight, or for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Divide into serving bowls, add a dollop of Greek yoghurt and garnish with desired toppings (eg. Apple/nuts/coconut/mint).
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 1/2 cups almond meal 1/4 cup rolled oats 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp Coles cinnamon 2 large ripe bananas, mashed 2 eggs, lightly beaten 1/4 cup Jalna Greek yoghurt 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2...
View Jess' special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Matt's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 65g honey 18g bi-carb soda 415 g caster Sugar 150g glucose Syrup 70g water METHOD: Line a 20cm-baking tray with baking paper. Pour honey, caster sugar, glucose syrup and water into a large pot and...
RECIPE BY:Georgia BarnesSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 cups preserved morello cherries2 cups morello cherry preserving syrup2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries600ml Coles thickened cream200g Coles dark chocolate, finely chopped50g Coles dark chocolate,...