2 – 4 people
- 4 large ripe soft Coles Avocados, peeled & seeded
- 100ml Coconut Cream, refrigerated overnight
- 1/2 cup raw cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup pure maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 figs, quartered
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Place the avocado flesh, coconut cream, vanilla, salt, dates and maple syrup into the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender occasionally to ensure there are no lumps. Alternatively you can use a stick blender. Check for balance and add al little extra maple if needs sweetening.
- Place the mousse into the refrigerator for 2 hours to firm.
- To serve, garnish the mousse with almonds, coconut, raspberries and figs just before serving. Enjoy!
- *You can serve any of your favorite dried or fresh fruits, nuts or seeds on top of the mousse.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Late Harvest Viognier.
Summer Fruit and Almond Free Form Tart
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
Warm Peach Pudding
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
Burnt Honey Panna Cotta
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
Burnt Spanish Cheese Cake
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
Carrot and Coconut Muffins
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
Ginger Beer Scones
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...