2 – 4 people
- 4 large ripe soft Coles Avocados, peeled & seeded
- 100ml Coconut Cream, refrigerated overnight
- 1/2 cup raw cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup pure maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 figs, quartered
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Place the avocado flesh, coconut cream, vanilla, salt, dates and maple syrup into the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender occasionally to ensure there are no lumps. Alternatively you can use a stick blender. Check for balance and add al little extra maple if needs sweetening.
- Place the mousse into the refrigerator for 2 hours to firm.
- To serve, garnish the mousse with almonds, coconut, raspberries and figs just before serving. Enjoy!
- *You can serve any of your favorite dried or fresh fruits, nuts or seeds on top of the mousse.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 65g honey 18g bi-carb soda 415 g caster Sugar 150g glucose Syrup 70g water METHOD: Line a 20cm-baking tray with baking paper. Pour honey, caster sugar, glucose syrup and water into a large pot and...
RECIPE BY:Georgia BarnesSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 cups preserved morello cherries2 cups morello cherry preserving syrup2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries600ml Coles thickened cream200g Coles dark chocolate, finely chopped50g Coles dark chocolate,...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered¼ pineapple, chopped into 1-2 cm wide slices½ cup Lurpak salted butter1 sheet of puff pastry½ cup sugar½ cup cream METHOD:Preheat fan-forced oven to 180...
RECIPE BY:Courtney RoulstonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250g Lurpak unsalted butter4 tablespoons cocoa powder2 cups caster sugar1 cup hot water1 ½ cups plain flour¼ cup self raising flour2 Coles eggs, slightly beaten1 tablespoon instant coffee1/3 cup whiskey1...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 eggs1 cup caster sugar3/4 cup Cobram Estate Light EVOO1 tsp vanilla extract2 cups grated carrot1 1/4 cup plain flour1 tsp baking soda3 tsp ground cinnamon3 tsp mixed spice1/2 tsp salt1/3 cup toasted...