2 – 4 people
- 400ml milk
- 50gm hazelnut meal
- 100g Coles 70% dark chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 50g LURPAK unsalted butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp hazelnut spread
- 2 eggs
- 50g plain flour
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 110g caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 160C and lightly grease a 1 Litre capacity ovenproof pan/tin.
Over a low heat in a saucepan, heat the milk and dark chocolate until the chocolate is melted.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well incorporated, scrape down the sides of the blender if needed and blend to combine. Pour out into prepared pan and place in the oven to bake on a flat baking tray for 30-35 minutes or until set with a slight wobble in the centre. Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving with ice cream.
- **It is called an impossible pudding/pie because it is very easy to put together and when baked it forms 3 separate layers; a crust on the base, a custard centre and a golden top.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Liqueur Muscat
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm Lurpak butter 1 1/2 self raising flour 1/4 cup cocoa 1 cup caster sugar 180ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup cocoa 2 cups boiling water Coles dollop cream, to serve METHOD: Add...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Tbsp butter 2 Granny smith Apples, peeled, cored, diced 2 Tbsp raisins 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 tsp mixed spice Salt 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon Puff pastry Vanilla ice cream, to serve...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150gm Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 60ml cream 1 tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup honey Salt 3 Tbsp poppy seeds 1 egg yolk 6 fresh figs, halved 1 x 20cm tart case METHOD: Preheat oven to 160C...
RECIPE BY:Steve Flood w. Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:APPLE FILLING:6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped into 1.5cm dicezest and juice of 2 lemons3 tablespoons brown sugar1 tablespoon salted butter1 teaspoon ground cinnamon1⁄4...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt Juice of 1/2 lemon 4 egg whites 1/3 cup honey 1/4 tsp cream of tartar Salt 1 just-ripe mango, thinly sliced 1/3 cup lightly toasted macadamias, roughly chopped 5-6 fresh...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Dough 150g plain flour 150g bread (strong) flour 3g dry yeast 200mL warm water 10mL Cobram Estate classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pinch of sea salt Extra plain flour or semolina flour for working dough...