2 – 4 people
- Streusel Topping
- ¼ cup coconut
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup cold Lurpak Unsalted Butter, grated or cut into small cubes
- 1 ½ cups of self-raising flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup Jalna Sweet and Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- Grease or line muffin tins. Preheat fan-forced oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine self-raising flour, caster sugar, yoghurt, baking powder, and vanilla. Add eggs and olive oil and mix well.
- Spoon muffin batter into pan, filling each to 2/3 full. Top each muffin with 4-5 blackberries each.
- In another mixing bowl, make the streusel topping by combining dry ingredients for topping. Add butter and mix using hands until ingredients for a crumble.
- Top each muffin with streusel mixture and put into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 65g honey 18g bi-carb soda 415 g caster Sugar 150g glucose Syrup 70g water METHOD: Line a 20cm-baking tray with baking paper. Pour honey, caster sugar, glucose syrup and water into a large pot and...
RECIPE BY:Georgia BarnesSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 cups preserved morello cherries2 cups morello cherry preserving syrup2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries600ml Coles thickened cream200g Coles dark chocolate, finely chopped50g Coles dark chocolate,...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered¼ pineapple, chopped into 1-2 cm wide slices½ cup Lurpak salted butter1 sheet of puff pastry½ cup sugar½ cup cream METHOD:Preheat fan-forced oven to 180...
RECIPE BY:Courtney RoulstonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250g Lurpak unsalted butter4 tablespoons cocoa powder2 cups caster sugar1 cup hot water1 ½ cups plain flour¼ cup self raising flour2 Coles eggs, slightly beaten1 tablespoon instant coffee1/3 cup whiskey1...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 eggs1 cup caster sugar3/4 cup Cobram Estate Light EVOO1 tsp vanilla extract2 cups grated carrot1 1/4 cup plain flour1 tsp baking soda3 tsp ground cinnamon3 tsp mixed spice1/2 tsp salt1/3 cup toasted...