2 – 4 people
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 50g cold Lurpak Unsalted Butter, grated or cut into small cubes
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups of self-raising flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup Jalna Sweet and Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- Grease or line muffin tins. Preheat fan-forced oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine self-raising flour, caster sugar, yoghurt, and vanilla. Add eggs and olive oil and mix well.
- Spoon muffin batter into pan, filling each to 2/3 full. Top each muffin with 4-5 blackberries each.
- In another mixing bowl, make the streusel topping by combining dry ingredients for topping. Add cold butter and mix using hands until ingredients form a crumble consistency.
- Top each muffin with streusel mixture and put into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Moscato.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...