2 – 4 people
- 250g Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 80gm LURPAK unsalted butter, melted
- 250g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 250g Coles mascarpone, softened
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 300g cherries, halved, pitted
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- 20g dark chocolate, grated
- Lightly grease a 18cm spring-form cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
- Break up the biscuits into a food processor and blitz into a crumb. Pour in the butter, add a small pinch of salt and blitz to combine. Pour the crumb into the cake tin and it spread out evenly across the base and up the sides of the tin, pushing down using the back of a spoon. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Place the cream cheese and mascarpone in a stand mixer and beat with a paddle until smooth. Gradually pour in the condensed milk and mix until smooth. Stop the mixer, scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the orange zest and 2 Tbsp orange juice, and mix until evenly combined. Pour the mixture into the chilled biscuit base and smooth out the top with a spatula. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the cherries, caster sugar and remaining orange juice in a medium saucepan and place over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally and cook until cherries have released their juice and have softened slightly. Scatter the cherries and the juices over the top of the cheesecake once it has set and sprinkle over grated chocolate.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Liqueur Muscat
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...