2 – 4 people
- 250g Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 80gm LURPAK unsalted butter, melted
- 250g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 250g Coles mascarpone, softened
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 300g cherries, halved, pitted
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- 20g dark chocolate, grated
- Lightly grease a 18cm spring-form cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
- Break up the biscuits into a food processor and blitz into a crumb. Pour in the butter, add a small pinch of salt and blitz to combine. Pour the crumb into the cake tin and it spread out evenly across the base and up the sides of the tin, pushing down using the back of a spoon. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Place the cream cheese and mascarpone in a stand mixer and beat with a paddle until smooth. Gradually pour in the condensed milk and mix until smooth. Stop the mixer, scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the orange zest and 2 Tbsp orange juice, and mix until evenly combined. Pour the mixture into the chilled biscuit base and smooth out the top with a spatula. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the cherries, caster sugar and remaining orange juice in a medium saucepan and place over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally and cook until cherries have released their juice and have softened slightly. Scatter the cherries and the juices over the top of the cheesecake once it has set and sprinkle over grated chocolate.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Liqueur Muscat
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm Lurpak butter 1 1/2 self raising flour 1/4 cup cocoa 1 cup caster sugar 180ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup cocoa 2 cups boiling water Coles dollop cream, to serve METHOD: Add...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Tbsp butter 2 Granny smith Apples, peeled, cored, diced 2 Tbsp raisins 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 tsp mixed spice Salt 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon Puff pastry Vanilla ice cream, to serve...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150gm Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 60ml cream 1 tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup honey Salt 3 Tbsp poppy seeds 1 egg yolk 6 fresh figs, halved 1 x 20cm tart case METHOD: Preheat oven to 160C...
RECIPE BY:Steve Flood w. Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:APPLE FILLING:6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped into 1.5cm dicezest and juice of 2 lemons3 tablespoons brown sugar1 tablespoon salted butter1 teaspoon ground cinnamon1⁄4...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt Juice of 1/2 lemon 4 egg whites 1/3 cup honey 1/4 tsp cream of tartar Salt 1 just-ripe mango, thinly sliced 1/3 cup lightly toasted macadamias, roughly chopped 5-6 fresh...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Dough 150g plain flour 150g bread (strong) flour 3g dry yeast 200mL warm water 10mL Cobram Estate classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pinch of sea salt Extra plain flour or semolina flour for working dough...