2 – 4 people
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup of sunflower kernels
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup roasted almonds
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup buckwheat
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Lightly grease a flat baking tray and preheat a fan-forced oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine dry Granola ingredients evenly in a bowl. Add in maple syrup, coconut oil and salt to taste. Mix through.
- Spread mixture out onto baking tray so that it is flat and even. Put into oven for around 10-12 minutes, or when granola is golden in colour. Check regularly to ensure granola doesn’t burn.
- Take baked granola from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Take a jar or other sealable container and line bottom with blueberries. Layer with Greek Yoghurt, honey and granola.
- Note: if storing overnight, don’t put granola in until at least a few hours from serving.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm Lurpak butter 1 1/2 self raising flour 1/4 cup cocoa 1 cup caster sugar 180ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup cocoa 2 cups boiling water Coles dollop cream, to serve METHOD: Add...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Tbsp butter 2 Granny smith Apples, peeled, cored, diced 2 Tbsp raisins 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 tsp mixed spice Salt 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon Puff pastry Vanilla ice cream, to serve...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150gm Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 60ml cream 1 tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup honey Salt 3 Tbsp poppy seeds 1 egg yolk 6 fresh figs, halved 1 x 20cm tart case METHOD: Preheat oven to 160C...
RECIPE BY:Steve Flood w. Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:APPLE FILLING:6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped into 1.5cm dicezest and juice of 2 lemons3 tablespoons brown sugar1 tablespoon salted butter1 teaspoon ground cinnamon1⁄4...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt Juice of 1/2 lemon 4 egg whites 1/3 cup honey 1/4 tsp cream of tartar Salt 1 just-ripe mango, thinly sliced 1/3 cup lightly toasted macadamias, roughly chopped 5-6 fresh...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Dough 150g plain flour 150g bread (strong) flour 3g dry yeast 200mL warm water 10mL Cobram Estate classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pinch of sea salt Extra plain flour or semolina flour for working dough...