2 – 4 people
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup of sunflower kernels
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup roasted almonds
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup buckwheat
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Lightly grease a flat baking tray and preheat a fan-forced oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine dry Granola ingredients evenly in a bowl. Add in maple syrup, coconut oil and salt to taste. Mix through.
- Spread mixture out onto baking tray so that it is flat and even. Put into oven for around 10-12 minutes, or when granola is golden in colour. Check regularly to ensure granola doesn’t burn.
- Take baked granola from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Take a jar or other sealable container and line bottom with blueberries. Layer with Greek Yoghurt, honey and granola.
- Note: if storing overnight, don’t put granola in until at least a few hours from serving.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Moscato.
Summer Fruit and Almond Free Form Tart
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
Warm Peach Pudding
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
Burnt Honey Panna Cotta
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
Burnt Spanish Cheese Cake
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
Carrot and Coconut Muffins
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
Ginger Beer Scones
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...