2 – 4 people
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 punnets of blueberries
- Vanilla Icecream
- Extra maple syrup
- Extra blueberries
- Mix flour, baking powder and milk, just until it comes together. Add in maple syrup and stir through.
- Separate the whites and yolks of the eggs, putting the whites into a bowl and the yolks straight into the mixture. Mix the yolks into the batter.
- With a clean whisk, whisk the egg whites until they are fluffy and form stiff peaks.
- Scoop egg whites into batter and fold in gently.
- Heat a pan on stove and add a knob of butter to melt and coat pan. Add 3-4 tablespoons of pancake mixture into pan.
- When bubbles start to form on top of pancake mixture, take a small handful of blueberries and sprinkle over the top of mixture.
- Allow to cook for 30 seconds to a minute, and flip pancake over to cook the other side. Take pancake out and set aside.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and blueberries, cleaning the pan and adding fresh butter as needed.
- Serve with fresh blueberries, vanilla icecream and extra maple syrup.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Moscato.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 65g honey 18g bi-carb soda 415 g caster Sugar 150g glucose Syrup 70g water METHOD: Line a 20cm-baking tray with baking paper. Pour honey, caster sugar, glucose syrup and water into a large pot and...
RECIPE BY:Georgia BarnesSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 cups preserved morello cherries2 cups morello cherry preserving syrup2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries600ml Coles thickened cream200g Coles dark chocolate, finely chopped50g Coles dark chocolate,...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered¼ pineapple, chopped into 1-2 cm wide slices½ cup Lurpak salted butter1 sheet of puff pastry½ cup sugar½ cup cream METHOD:Preheat fan-forced oven to 180...
RECIPE BY:Courtney RoulstonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250g Lurpak unsalted butter4 tablespoons cocoa powder2 cups caster sugar1 cup hot water1 ½ cups plain flour¼ cup self raising flour2 Coles eggs, slightly beaten1 tablespoon instant coffee1/3 cup whiskey1...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 eggs1 cup caster sugar3/4 cup Cobram Estate Light EVOO1 tsp vanilla extract2 cups grated carrot1 1/4 cup plain flour1 tsp baking soda3 tsp ground cinnamon3 tsp mixed spice1/2 tsp salt1/3 cup toasted...