2 – 4 people
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 125ml extra thick cream
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp caster sugar
- ½ cup (60gm) plain flour
- 400gm frozen cherries, thawed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a 1 Litre ovenproof dish with butter.
- In a food processor, add the cream, eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla and blitz until smooth and well combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and scatter the cherries over the top.
- Place into the oven to bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until golden and puffed.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving with ice cream.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150gm Plain Flour 10gm Cocoa powder ½ tsp. Bi Carb Soda ½ tsp. Salt 60gm Lurpak unsalted butter, room temperature 150gm Caster Sugar 20 ml red food colouring paste ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract 1 egg 120ml...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/2 cup honey 3 Tbsp water 200ml Coles Thickened cream 200ml Jalna Sweet and Creamy Yoghurt 4 meringue nests, roughly broken 2 ripe peaches, roughly chopped 2 Tbsp pistachios, chopped METHOD : Place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt Juice of ½ lemon 4 egg whites 1/3 cup honey ¼ tsp cream of tartar Salt 1 just-ripe mango, thinly sliced 1/3 cup lightly toasted macadamias, roughly chopped 5-6 fresh mint...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 100gm or roughly 5 egg yolks 100gm caster sugar 100ml lemon juice METHOD : Whisk the ingredients together in a microwave-safe bowl until combined. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time,...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 eggs ½ cup caster sugar 125ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted 120gm Lurpak unsalted butter, melted ICING 2 cups icing sugar 3 Tbsp Dutch cocoa powder 1/3 cup boiling water ½...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup plain flour 1 tablespoons baking powder 1 cup milk 3 eggs 2 tablespoons maple syrup 2 punnets of blueberries To Serve: Vanilla Icecream Extra maple syrup Extra blueberries METHOD : Mix flour,...