Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¼ Cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 80g milk chocolate
- 80g white chocolate
- 3 tbsp roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups plain flour
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ½ cup olive oil, one egg and one extra yolk, vanilla, a pinch of salt, brown sugar. Whisk together.
- Roughly chop your chocolate, creating your own choc chips and add them into the mixture, along with the peanuts and baking powder. Mix through and then add plain flour. Bring all ingredients together and using your hands, work into a nice dough.
- Sprinkle flour onto the bench and form dough into an even log.
- Drizzle some oil onto a baking tray and place a sheet of baking paper on top. Cut cookie dough into equal portions and line them onto the tray, pressing down slightly on each individual piece.
- Place tray into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 65g honey 18g bi-carb soda 415 g caster Sugar 150g glucose Syrup 70g water METHOD: Line a 20cm-baking tray with baking paper. Pour honey, caster sugar, glucose syrup and water into a large pot and...
RECIPE BY:Georgia BarnesSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 cups preserved morello cherries2 cups morello cherry preserving syrup2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries600ml Coles thickened cream200g Coles dark chocolate, finely chopped50g Coles dark chocolate,...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered¼ pineapple, chopped into 1-2 cm wide slices½ cup Lurpak salted butter1 sheet of puff pastry½ cup sugar½ cup cream METHOD:Preheat fan-forced oven to 180...
RECIPE BY:Courtney RoulstonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250g Lurpak unsalted butter4 tablespoons cocoa powder2 cups caster sugar1 cup hot water1 ½ cups plain flour¼ cup self raising flour2 Coles eggs, slightly beaten1 tablespoon instant coffee1/3 cup whiskey1...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 eggs1 cup caster sugar3/4 cup Cobram Estate Light EVOO1 tsp vanilla extract2 cups grated carrot1 1/4 cup plain flour1 tsp baking soda3 tsp ground cinnamon3 tsp mixed spice1/2 tsp salt1/3 cup toasted...