Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¼ Cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 80g milk chocolate
- 80g white chocolate
- 3 tbsp roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups plain flour
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ½ cup olive oil, one egg and one extra yolk, vanilla, a pinch of salt, brown sugar. Whisk together.
- Roughly chop your chocolate, creating your own choc chips and add them into the mixture, along with the peanuts and baking powder. Mix through and then add plain flour. Bring all ingredients together and using your hands, work into a nice dough.
- Sprinkle flour onto the bench and form dough into an even log.
- Drizzle some oil onto a baking tray and place a sheet of baking paper on top. Cut cookie dough into equal portions and line them onto the tray, pressing down slightly on each individual piece.
- Place tray into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...