2 – 4 people
- 170gm plain flour
- 170gm caster sugar, plus 2Tbsp extra
- 3 eggs
- 60ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 170gm LURPAK salted butter, softened
- 4 peaches, roughly diced **
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 160C. Lightly grease a 20x30cm baking tin and line with greaseproof paper with a 2cm over hang on the longer sides.
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and add the butter. Add in sugar and a small pinch of salt and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, milk and vanilla until evenly combined. Pour it into the well of the dry ingredients and beat together for 2-3 minutes, using a stand mixer or electric beaters, until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared baking tray and smooth out with a spatula.
- Evenly scatter the peaches over the top of the batter and gently press into the batter. Place in the oven for 20 minutes. Combine the extra sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over the peach slice. Place back into the oven and bake for another 15 minutes, or until a skewer test comes out clean. Allow to cool in the baking tin for 5 minutes before removing it onto a wire rack using the overhang from the greaseproof paper. Cut into slices and serve warm or cold.
- **If peaches aren’t in season, use one 400gm tinned peaches in juice, well drained.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 65g honey 18g bi-carb soda 415 g caster Sugar 150g glucose Syrup 70g water METHOD: Line a 20cm-baking tray with baking paper. Pour honey, caster sugar, glucose syrup and water into a large pot and...
RECIPE BY:Georgia BarnesSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 cups preserved morello cherries2 cups morello cherry preserving syrup2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries600ml Coles thickened cream200g Coles dark chocolate, finely chopped50g Coles dark chocolate,...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered¼ pineapple, chopped into 1-2 cm wide slices½ cup Lurpak salted butter1 sheet of puff pastry½ cup sugar½ cup cream METHOD:Preheat fan-forced oven to 180...
RECIPE BY:Courtney RoulstonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250g Lurpak unsalted butter4 tablespoons cocoa powder2 cups caster sugar1 cup hot water1 ½ cups plain flour¼ cup self raising flour2 Coles eggs, slightly beaten1 tablespoon instant coffee1/3 cup whiskey1...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 eggs1 cup caster sugar3/4 cup Cobram Estate Light EVOO1 tsp vanilla extract2 cups grated carrot1 1/4 cup plain flour1 tsp baking soda3 tsp ground cinnamon3 tsp mixed spice1/2 tsp salt1/3 cup toasted...