French Toast Croissant
- 4 Coles brand croissants, sliced in half
- ½ cup full fat Milk
- ½ cup Cream
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 80g butter
- 1 cup thick Greek yoghurt to serve
BLUEBERRY CHIA JAM:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon coles white chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- For the jam, place the blueberries into a small pot over a medium heat. Soak the chia seeds in the water for 1-2 minutes before adding into the blueberries. Add in the maple syrup and leave to gently simmer for 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Meanwhile heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Whisk the milk, cream, eggs, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Dip sliced croissants into the egg mixture one at a time. Melt 20g of butter in the pan and cook two pieces of croissant at a time for 2 minutes each side, or until golden brown. Repeat with the remaining croissants and butter
- To serve place the croissants onto serving plates. Top with the yoghurt and a good dollop of blueberry chia jam. Enjoy!
Summer Fruit and Almond Free Form Tart
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
Warm Peach Pudding
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
Burnt Honey Panna Cotta
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
Burnt Spanish Cheese Cake
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
Carrot and Coconut Muffins
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
Ginger Beer Scones
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...