- 6 Coles Gingerbread Men
- 250g Mascarpone Cheese
- 600mls Cream
- 3 Mangos, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 1 punnet of Blueberries
- 500mls Coles Custard in a carton
- 1 block of Coles Belgian White chocolate
- Zest of 1 lime
- 400mls ginger ale
- 100mls sugar syrup
- Zest of 1 lime, juice of 2
- 5 x Gold Leaf Gelatin
- Combine 300ml of Ginger ale, sugar syrup and limes. In a bowl over a pot of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin with the ginger ale mixture. Once melted strain into a jug to remove anything that hasn’t dissolved. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- In a stand mixer, combine Mascarpone and cream and whip until soft peaks form.
- Soak the ginger bread men in the remaining Ginger ale and stick them to the inside of the bowl in a decorative style. Fill the bowl with ½ of the cream mixture, then put the ginger jelly on top. In a small bowl combine mangoes, blueberries and zest of 1 lime. Add that to the next layer of trifle, followed by a layer of custard and a layer of whipped cream.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Grate white chocolate over the top before serving.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...