- 6 Coles Gingerbread Men
- 250g Mascarpone Cheese
- 600mls Cream
- 3 Mangos, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 1 punnet of Blueberries
- 500mls Coles Custard in a carton
- 1 block of Coles Belgian White chocolate
- Zest of 1 lime
- 400mls ginger ale
- 100mls sugar syrup
- Zest of 1 lime, juice of 2
- 5 x Gold Leaf Gelatin
- Combine 300ml of Ginger ale, sugar syrup and limes. In a bowl over a pot of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin with the ginger ale mixture. Once melted strain into a jug to remove anything that hasn’t dissolved. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- In a stand mixer, combine Mascarpone and cream and whip until soft peaks form.
- Soak the ginger bread men in the remaining Ginger ale and stick them to the inside of the bowl in a decorative style. Fill the bowl with ½ of the cream mixture, then put the ginger jelly on top. In a small bowl combine mangoes, blueberries and zest of 1 lime. Add that to the next layer of trifle, followed by a layer of custard and a layer of whipped cream.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Grate white chocolate over the top before serving.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 65g honey 18g bi-carb soda 415 g caster Sugar 150g glucose Syrup 70g water METHOD: Line a 20cm-baking tray with baking paper. Pour honey, caster sugar, glucose syrup and water into a large pot and...
RECIPE BY:Georgia BarnesSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 cups preserved morello cherries2 cups morello cherry preserving syrup2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries600ml Coles thickened cream200g Coles dark chocolate, finely chopped50g Coles dark chocolate,...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered¼ pineapple, chopped into 1-2 cm wide slices½ cup Lurpak salted butter1 sheet of puff pastry½ cup sugar½ cup cream METHOD:Preheat fan-forced oven to 180...
RECIPE BY:Courtney RoulstonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250g Lurpak unsalted butter4 tablespoons cocoa powder2 cups caster sugar1 cup hot water1 ½ cups plain flour¼ cup self raising flour2 Coles eggs, slightly beaten1 tablespoon instant coffee1/3 cup whiskey1...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 eggs1 cup caster sugar3/4 cup Cobram Estate Light EVOO1 tsp vanilla extract2 cups grated carrot1 1/4 cup plain flour1 tsp baking soda3 tsp ground cinnamon3 tsp mixed spice1/2 tsp salt1/3 cup toasted...