2 – 4 people
- 150g plain flour
- 150g bread (strong) flour
- 3g dry yeast
- 200mL warm water
- 10mL Cobram Estate classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Extra plain flour or semolina flour for working dough
- 1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered
- 2tbs Lurpak salted butter, melted
- 2-3 tbs Coles hazelnut spread
- Coles Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Icing sugar, to serve
To prepare dough:
- Add yeast and olive oil to the warm water and stir well to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and salt. Add water, olive oil and yeast mixture and work through to form dough. Work dough into a ball and leave in mixing bowl, covered and placed somewhere warm, for two hours. Dough should double in size.
To prepare pizza:
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 250 degrees with grill on. Place pizza tray in oven to preheat as well.
- Cover workspace with a pinch of semolina flour. Take the dough from mixing bowl. Using your hands, gently work dough into a pizza base.
- Place pizza base onto pre-heated pizza tray. Brush pizza base with melted butter and put into oven for a few minutes, or until pizza base has begun to rise and is beginning to turn golden.
- Take pizza base out and cover top with hazelnut spread. Top with strawberries and put into the oven again, for 2-3 minutes, or until strawberries begin to soften.
- Take pizza out of oven. Dust with icing sugar and top with a large scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chilled Tawny
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm Lurpak butter 1 1/2 self raising flour 1/4 cup cocoa 1 cup caster sugar 180ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup cocoa 2 cups boiling water Coles dollop cream, to serve METHOD: Add...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Tbsp butter 2 Granny smith Apples, peeled, cored, diced 2 Tbsp raisins 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 tsp mixed spice Salt 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon Puff pastry Vanilla ice cream, to serve...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150gm Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 60ml cream 1 tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup honey Salt 3 Tbsp poppy seeds 1 egg yolk 6 fresh figs, halved 1 x 20cm tart case METHOD: Preheat oven to 160C...
RECIPE BY:Steve Flood w. Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:APPLE FILLING:6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped into 1.5cm dicezest and juice of 2 lemons3 tablespoons brown sugar1 tablespoon salted butter1 teaspoon ground cinnamon1⁄4...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt Juice of 1/2 lemon 4 egg whites 1/3 cup honey 1/4 tsp cream of tartar Salt 1 just-ripe mango, thinly sliced 1/3 cup lightly toasted macadamias, roughly chopped 5-6 fresh...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 250g Choc Ripple Biscuits 80gm LURPAK unsalted butter, melted Salt 250g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened 250g Coles mascarpone, softened 1 tin condensed milk Zest and juice of 1 orange 300g...