2 – 4 people
- 150g plain flour
- 150g bread (strong) flour
- 3g dry yeast
- 200mL warm water
- 10mL Cobram Estate classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Extra plain flour or semolina flour for working dough
- 1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered
- 2tbs Lurpak salted butter, melted
- 2-3 tbs Coles hazelnut spread
- Coles Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Icing sugar, to serve
To prepare dough:
- Add yeast and olive oil to the warm water and stir well to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and salt. Add water, olive oil and yeast mixture and work through to form dough. Work dough into a ball and leave in mixing bowl, covered and placed somewhere warm, for two hours. Dough should double in size.
To prepare pizza:
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 250 degrees with grill on. Place pizza tray in oven to preheat as well.
- Cover workspace with a pinch of semolina flour. Take the dough from mixing bowl. Using your hands, gently work dough into a pizza base.
- Place pizza base onto pre-heated pizza tray. Brush pizza base with melted butter and put into oven for a few minutes, or until pizza base has begun to rise and is beginning to turn golden.
- Take pizza base out and cover top with hazelnut spread. Top with strawberries and put into the oven again, for 2-3 minutes, or until strawberries begin to soften.
- Take pizza out of oven. Dust with icing sugar and top with a large scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chilled Tawny
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...