Key Lime Tart
- 395ml Brancourts Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Pack
- 400gm plain digestive biscuits
- 200gm unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 180ml lime juice
- Zest of 2 limes
- Pre-heat oven to 160C. Very lightly grease a 20cm loose-based tart tin.
- In a food processor add the digestive biscuits and blitz into a crumb. Transfer to a large bowl and add melted butter and salt. Mix well to combine. Pour crumb mixture into the tart tin and firmly press into the base and sides ensuring even coverage. Place into oven for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. **If the biscuit has risen slightly, gently press down with the back of a dessert spoon to re-form and even base.
- Using electric beaters or stand mixer, whisk egg yolks for 1-2 minutes or until slightly foamy. Add condensed milk and whisk for 3-4 minutes. Finally, add lime juice and lime zest and whisk for a further 3 minutes. Pour filling into the cooled tart base and level out with a spatula if required. Place back into the oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and transfer to refrigerator to set for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Serve with slightly whipped thickened cream and top with lime zest.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...
RECIPE BY: Sarah Todd SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 5 large eggs , separated 1 cup granulated sugar , divided 1/3 cup whole milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 12 ounce can Coles evaporated...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:CARAMEL:1 - 2 cups Coles Caster SugarCUSTARD:400ml Coles milk250g Philadelphia Spreadable cream cheese375g Coles condensed milk5 whole eggsVanilla bean pasteColes Aluminium foilMETHOD:Preheat oven to 140. In...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 100gm Coles plain flour 1¼ cup Coles caster sugar 1 tsp mixed spice 160ml full cream milk 3 eggs Zest of 1 lemon 25gm LURPAK salted butter 2 Tbsp. pistachios, roughly chopped 4 figs, sliced ¼ cup Greek...