Key Lime Tart
- 395ml Brancourts Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Pack
- 400gm plain digestive biscuits
- 200gm unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 180ml lime juice
- Zest of 2 limes
- Pre-heat oven to 160C. Very lightly grease a 20cm loose-based tart tin.
- In a food processor add the digestive biscuits and blitz into a crumb. Transfer to a large bowl and add melted butter and salt. Mix well to combine. Pour crumb mixture into the tart tin and firmly press into the base and sides ensuring even coverage. Place into oven for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. **If the biscuit has risen slightly, gently press down with the back of a dessert spoon to re-form and even base.
- Using electric beaters or stand mixer, whisk egg yolks for 1-2 minutes or until slightly foamy. Add condensed milk and whisk for 3-4 minutes. Finally, add lime juice and lime zest and whisk for a further 3 minutes. Pour filling into the cooled tart base and level out with a spatula if required. Place back into the oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and transfer to refrigerator to set for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Serve with slightly whipped thickened cream and top with lime zest.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS : 250g Coles Ricotta 4 egg yolks 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract 1 cup Self-Raising flour 200 ml milk 4 egg whites ½ cup caster sugar 50 gm unsalted butter Garnish 200g assorted berries 2 Tbsp. roasted...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 - 6 people INGREDIENTS : 5 slices Coles raisin toast, buttered 1 cup thickened cream 1 cup milk 3 eggs 2 egg yolks 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract Zest of 1 orange METHOD : Preheat oven to 140C Cut bread...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : Coles 500ml thickened cream 5 XL egg yolks ½ cup caster sugar + extra for dusting ½ tsp ground cinnamon Zest of 3 oranges METHOD : Pre-heat oven to 130C, fan forced. Fill jug with water and boil. Heat cream in a saucepan until...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS: 200gm Digestive biscuits 2/3 cup desiccated coconut, toasted 100gm unsalted butter, melted SPICED CARMEL: 395g Brancourt’s Dairy Condensed Milk (squeeze pack) 100gm unsalted butter, diced 100gm brown sugar 1...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 10 people INGREDIENTS : 200g Marie biscuits 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 600g full-fat cream cheese at room temperature 200g caster sugar 200ml sour cream 3 large free-range eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract Finely grated zest...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS : 6 ripe yellow peaches, washed, halved, stones removed 1Tb Honey 1 cup plain flour 120g chilled Ballantyne Wrapped Traditional Salted Butter, cubed ½ cup brown sugar ¼ cup shredded coconut ¼ cup rolled...