Key Lime Tart
- 395ml Brancourts Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Pack
- 400gm plain digestive biscuits
- 200gm unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 180ml lime juice
- Zest of 2 limes
- Pre-heat oven to 160C. Very lightly grease a 20cm loose-based tart tin.
- In a food processor add the digestive biscuits and blitz into a crumb. Transfer to a large bowl and add melted butter and salt. Mix well to combine. Pour crumb mixture into the tart tin and firmly press into the base and sides ensuring even coverage. Place into oven for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. **If the biscuit has risen slightly, gently press down with the back of a dessert spoon to re-form and even base.
- Using electric beaters or stand mixer, whisk egg yolks for 1-2 minutes or until slightly foamy. Add condensed milk and whisk for 3-4 minutes. Finally, add lime juice and lime zest and whisk for a further 3 minutes. Pour filling into the cooled tart base and level out with a spatula if required. Place back into the oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and transfer to refrigerator to set for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Serve with slightly whipped thickened cream and top with lime zest.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS: 6 Small William pears 1L water ½ cup caster sugar Pinch of saffron threads 5 cloves 2 cinnamon quills 3 star anise 2cm piece ginger, sliced 1 orange peel, all pith removed DUKKAH: ¼ cup pistachios ¼ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS: 395gm Brandcourts Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Pack 200ml strong brewed coffee, room temperature 250gm Coles Cream Cheese 250gm Coles Mascarpone 60ml marsala 150gm sponge finger biscuits 100gm 70% cocoa...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 20 people TIME: 40 minutes INGREDIENTS: 250gm Ballantyne Unsalted Butter, room temperature 250gm brown sugar 2 eggs, room temperature 200 gm walnuts, blitzed into meal 200gm plain flour 1 tsp. baking powder 200ml milk Pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon TIME: Prep time: 20-25 mins Dulce de leche: 4 hrs Crumble baking time: 15-20 mins INGREDIENTS: 2 packets 395g Brandcourts Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Pack 1 tin of lychee in syrup, lychees broken up into chunks 1 Jime, juice and lime 1...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS : 4 granny smith apples, peeled, halved, cored, thinly sliced 375gm packet butter puff pastry, thawed *must have this brand 20g Ballantyne Cultured Style Unsalted Butter 3Tb caster sugar Crème fraiche to...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 12 people INGREDIENTS: ¼ cup Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Olive Oil 2 cups buttermilk 2 eggs, separated 2 cups plain flour 2 tsp. baking powder 2 Tbsp. caster sugar Zest of 1 lemon Pinch of salt Oil for cooking STONE FRUIT: ¼ cup...