2 – 4 people
- 2 cups Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 egg whites
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 just-ripe mango, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup lightly toasted macadamias, roughly chopped
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- Line a 2 Litre loaf pan with baking paper, leaving enough overhang to cover.
- Whisk the yoghurt and lemon juice together in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a separate clean mixing bowl, add the egg whites, honey, cream of tartar and a small pinch of salt (approx. 1/8 tsp) and place over a pot of simmering water (the water must not touch the base of the bowl). Stir continuously for approximately 2 minutes to evenly warm the egg white mixture. Remove from the heat and whisk with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until you have firm and glossy stiff peaks.
- Add in two large spoonfuls of meringue to the yoghurt and whisk to combine. Add in further ½ of the meringue mixture and gently fold to combine. Repeat with remaining meringue and gently fold until fully incorporated.
- Pour in ½ of the mixture into the prepared loaf tin, add a layer of sliced mango (reserving some to garnish) and top with remaining meringue. Smooth with a spatula and cover with the overhanging baking paper. Place in the freezer to set for a minimum of 4-6 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, uncover and place the tin in a little warm water for a few second to loosen slightly. Place a serving platter over the top of the loaf tin and flip over to turn out. Peel off the baking paper and garnish with remaining mango, macadamias and finely chopped mint. Serve immediately.
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1 x 375g All butter puff pastry sheet8 peaches, washed2 tablespoons honey, plus extra to serve1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste1 x 250g Philadelphia spreadable cream cheesePISTACHIO PRALINE:½ cup pistachio nuts½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm Lurpak butter 1 1/2 self raising flour 1/4 cup cocoa 1 cup caster sugar 180ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup cocoa 2 cups boiling water Coles dollop cream, to serve METHOD: Add...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Tbsp butter 2 Granny smith Apples, peeled, cored, diced 2 Tbsp raisins 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 tsp mixed spice Salt 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon Puff pastry Vanilla ice cream, to serve...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150gm Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 60ml cream 1 tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup honey Salt 3 Tbsp poppy seeds 1 egg yolk 6 fresh figs, halved 1 x 20cm tart case METHOD: Preheat oven to 160C...
RECIPE BY:Steve Flood w. Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:APPLE FILLING:6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped into 1.5cm dicezest and juice of 2 lemons3 tablespoons brown sugar1 tablespoon salted butter1 teaspoon ground cinnamon1⁄4...