2 – 4 people
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp water
- 200ml Coles Thickened cream
- 200ml Jalna Sweet and Creamy Yoghurt
- 4 meringue nests, roughly broken
- 2 ripe peaches, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp pistachios, chopped
- Place the honey in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Stir continuously until it begins to simmer lightly and foam.
- Reduce the heat to low, stir continuously for another 2-3 minutes or until honey deepens in colour.
- Remove from the heat, add the water and whisk through. Set aside to cool.
- On a griddle pan, grill peaches with cut side down. Take of the heat and set aside.
- Lightly whip the cream until thickened but still soft. Fold in the yoghurt, followed by half of the peaches and half of the honey.
- Divide the mixture between 4 serving glasses, or a large trifle bowl and garnish with remaining peaches, pistachios and a drizzle of burnt honey.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Botrytis Semillon.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...