Peaches with Coconut Crumble
- 6 ripe yellow peaches, washed, halved, stones removed
- 1Tb Honey
- 1 cup plain flour
- 120g chilled Ballantyne Wrapped Traditional Salted Butter, cubed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- icing sugar to serve
- Cream or Custard to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees C.
- Place the peaches into an oven tray cut side up and drizzle with the honey. Using 20g of the butter and place a small amount into each peach.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, or until the peaches are slightly softened.
- Meanwhile to make the crumble, place the flour and remaining cubed butter in a large bowl and using clean finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles coarse sand. Mix in the brown sugar, coconut, oats and cinnamon. Carefully spoon the crumble mixture into the peaches and place back into the oven and continue to roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the peaches are tender and the crumble is golden and crunchy on top.
- To serve place the peaches into serving bowls with cream or custard. Sprinkle over the icing sugar and serve warm.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 65g honey 18g bi-carb soda 415 g caster Sugar 150g glucose Syrup 70g water METHOD: Line a 20cm-baking tray with baking paper. Pour honey, caster sugar, glucose syrup and water into a large pot and...
RECIPE BY:Georgia BarnesSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 cups preserved morello cherries2 cups morello cherry preserving syrup2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries600ml Coles thickened cream200g Coles dark chocolate, finely chopped50g Coles dark chocolate,...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered¼ pineapple, chopped into 1-2 cm wide slices½ cup Lurpak salted butter1 sheet of puff pastry½ cup sugar½ cup cream METHOD:Preheat fan-forced oven to 180...
RECIPE BY:Courtney RoulstonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250g Lurpak unsalted butter4 tablespoons cocoa powder2 cups caster sugar1 cup hot water1 ½ cups plain flour¼ cup self raising flour2 Coles eggs, slightly beaten1 tablespoon instant coffee1/3 cup whiskey1...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 eggs1 cup caster sugar3/4 cup Cobram Estate Light EVOO1 tsp vanilla extract2 cups grated carrot1 1/4 cup plain flour1 tsp baking soda3 tsp ground cinnamon3 tsp mixed spice1/2 tsp salt1/3 cup toasted...