Peaches with Coconut Crumble
- 6 ripe yellow peaches, washed, halved, stones removed
- 1Tb Honey
- 1 cup plain flour
- 120g chilled Ballantyne Wrapped Traditional Salted Butter, cubed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- icing sugar to serve
- Cream or Custard to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees C.
- Place the peaches into an oven tray cut side up and drizzle with the honey. Using 20g of the butter and place a small amount into each peach.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, or until the peaches are slightly softened.
- Meanwhile to make the crumble, place the flour and remaining cubed butter in a large bowl and using clean finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles coarse sand. Mix in the brown sugar, coconut, oats and cinnamon. Carefully spoon the crumble mixture into the peaches and place back into the oven and continue to roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the peaches are tender and the crumble is golden and crunchy on top.
- To serve place the peaches into serving bowls with cream or custard. Sprinkle over the icing sugar and serve warm.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...