Peaches with Coconut Crumble
- 6 ripe yellow peaches, washed, halved, stones removed
- 1Tb Honey
- 1 cup plain flour
- 120g chilled Ballantyne Wrapped Traditional Salted Butter, cubed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- icing sugar to serve
- Cream or Custard to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees C.
- Place the peaches into an oven tray cut side up and drizzle with the honey. Using 20g of the butter and place a small amount into each peach.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, or until the peaches are slightly softened.
- Meanwhile to make the crumble, place the flour and remaining cubed butter in a large bowl and using clean finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles coarse sand. Mix in the brown sugar, coconut, oats and cinnamon. Carefully spoon the crumble mixture into the peaches and place back into the oven and continue to roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the peaches are tender and the crumble is golden and crunchy on top.
- To serve place the peaches into serving bowls with cream or custard. Sprinkle over the icing sugar and serve warm.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS : 250g Coles Ricotta 4 egg yolks 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract 1 cup Self-Raising flour 200 ml milk 4 egg whites ½ cup caster sugar 50 gm unsalted butter Garnish 200g assorted berries 2 Tbsp. roasted...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 - 6 people INGREDIENTS : 5 slices Coles raisin toast, buttered 1 cup thickened cream 1 cup milk 3 eggs 2 egg yolks 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract Zest of 1 orange METHOD : Preheat oven to 140C Cut bread...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : Coles 500ml thickened cream 5 XL egg yolks ½ cup caster sugar + extra for dusting ½ tsp ground cinnamon Zest of 3 oranges METHOD : Pre-heat oven to 130C, fan forced. Fill jug with water and boil. Heat cream in a saucepan until...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS: 200gm Digestive biscuits 2/3 cup desiccated coconut, toasted 100gm unsalted butter, melted SPICED CARMEL: 395g Brancourt’s Dairy Condensed Milk (squeeze pack) 100gm unsalted butter, diced 100gm brown sugar 1...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 10 people INGREDIENTS : 200g Marie biscuits 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 600g full-fat cream cheese at room temperature 200g caster sugar 200ml sour cream 3 large free-range eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract Finely grated zest...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : 100gm dark chocolate, 70% cocoa, roughly chopped 100gm unsalted butter, softened 1 cup almond meal ½ cup caster sugar ¼ cup plain flour ¼ cacao powder ½ tsp. baking powder ½ Tbsp. ground cardamom 3 eggs 1 ½ sheets shortcrust...