Peaches with Coconut Crumble
- 6 ripe yellow peaches, washed, halved, stones removed
- 1Tb Honey
- 1 cup plain flour
- 120g chilled Ballantyne Wrapped Traditional Salted Butter, cubed
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- icing sugar to serve
- Cream or Custard to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees C.
- Place the peaches into an oven tray cut side up and drizzle with the honey. Using 20g of the butter and place a small amount into each peach.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, or until the peaches are slightly softened.
- Meanwhile to make the crumble, place the flour and remaining cubed butter in a large bowl and using clean finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles coarse sand. Mix in the brown sugar, coconut, oats and cinnamon. Carefully spoon the crumble mixture into the peaches and place back into the oven and continue to roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the peaches are tender and the crumble is golden and crunchy on top.
- To serve place the peaches into serving bowls with cream or custard. Sprinkle over the icing sugar and serve warm.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 10 people INGREDIENTS : 200g Marie biscuits 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 600g full-fat cream cheese at room temperature 200g caster sugar 200ml sour cream 3 large free-range eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract Finely grated zest...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : 100gm dark chocolate, 70% cocoa, roughly chopped 100gm unsalted butter, softened 1 cup almond meal ½ cup caster sugar ¼ cup plain flour ¼ cacao powder ½ tsp. baking powder ½ Tbsp. ground cardamom 3 eggs 1 ½ sheets shortcrust...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : 250gm cream cheese 50g Ballantyne Rolled Cultured Style Unsalted Butter 100ml milk 60gm 00 flour 20gm corn flour ½ tsp salt 1/3 cup fresh lime juice 6 egg yolks 6 egg whites ¼ tsp cream of tartar 140gm caster sugar METHOD :...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : 1 large egg, separated 100 gm buckwheat flour 250 ml milk 1 Tbsp. Greek yoghurt 1 tsp. baking powder 1 Tbsp. brown sugar Pinch salt 2 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil METHOD : Whisk milk, egg yolks and yoghurt...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS : 400ml espresso (from a French press/ Coffee Machine-Not instant powder) 2 cardamom pods 2 whole cloves 1 cinnamon quill 150ml Brandcourts Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Pack 100ml cream METHOD : Place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS : 1 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 cup raw cacao powder 2 cups caster sugar 1/3 cup water (80ml) 3 cups plain flour 2 tsp. baking powder 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract 1 tsp. sea salt 5 cold...