2 – 4 people
- 250g Coles Ricotta
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- 1 cup Self-Raising flour
- 200 ml milk
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 50 gm unsalted butter
- 200g assorted berries
- 2 Tbsp. roasted slivered almonds
- Zest of 1 orange
- Maple Syrup
- Dollop mascarpone
- Icing sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 170C. Place 30cm metal-handled frypan in over to heat.
- Combine ricotta, egg yolks, vanilla and milk in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Sift in flour and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl or stand mixer, whisk egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar, approximately 2 Tbsp. at a time, and whisk until thick and glossy. Egg whites should leave a trail.
- Add 1/3 egg white mixture to ricotta batter and fold gently to combine. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Add butter to preheated frypan and allow to melt in the oven.
- Pour batter into frypan and place back into oven. Cook until slightly risen and golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.
- Garnish with assorted berries, maple syrup, toasted almonds, mascarpone and icing sugar.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS: 1 large whole side of salmon, skin on 2 shallots, diced Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pyramid Salt BUERRE BLANC: 2 tbsp white wine vinegar ½ cup white wine 1 tbp black peppercorns Pinch of saffron 2 bay leaves 200g...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 people STOCK: 1ltr Massel Liquid Chicken Stock 1tsp fresh ginger, finely sliced 1 clove garlic, sliced ½ star anise 1 small cinnamon stick 1Tb fish sauce 2tsp sugar 2tsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil ½ white onion, sliced 2 cups...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil 12 Coles raw King Prawns, peeled and deveined, cut into bite-sized pieces 2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Salt Reduced Soy Sauce 2 Tbsp ketcap manis 2 cups cooked...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS: 4 pack Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps 2 Tbsp. Cobram Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tsp. fennel seeds 1 tsp. cumin seeds 1 tsp. dried oregano ½ tsp each Salt and cracked pepper BEETROOT HUMMUS: 300gm cooked beetroot,...