2 – 4 people
- 250g Coles Ricotta
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- 1 cup Self-Raising flour
- 200 ml milk
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 50 gm unsalted butter
- 200g assorted berries
- 2 Tbsp. roasted slivered almonds
- Zest of 1 orange
- Maple Syrup
- Dollop mascarpone
- Icing sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 170C. Place 30cm metal-handled frypan in over to heat.
- Combine ricotta, egg yolks, vanilla and milk in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Sift in flour and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl or stand mixer, whisk egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar, approximately 2 Tbsp. at a time, and whisk until thick and glossy. Egg whites should leave a trail.
- Add 1/3 egg white mixture to ricotta batter and fold gently to combine. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Add butter to preheated frypan and allow to melt in the oven.
- Pour batter into frypan and place back into oven. Cook until slightly risen and golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.
- Garnish with assorted berries, maple syrup, toasted almonds, mascarpone and icing sugar.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm Lurpak butter 1 1/2 self raising flour 1/4 cup cocoa 1 cup caster sugar 180ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup cocoa 2 cups boiling water Coles dollop cream, to serve METHOD: Add...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Tbsp butter 2 Granny smith Apples, peeled, cored, diced 2 Tbsp raisins 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 tsp mixed spice Salt 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon Puff pastry Vanilla ice cream, to serve...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150gm Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 60ml cream 1 tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup honey Salt 3 Tbsp poppy seeds 1 egg yolk 6 fresh figs, halved 1 x 20cm tart case METHOD: Preheat oven to 160C...
RECIPE BY:Steve Flood w. Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:APPLE FILLING:6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped into 1.5cm dicezest and juice of 2 lemons3 tablespoons brown sugar1 tablespoon salted butter1 teaspoon ground cinnamon1⁄4...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt Juice of 1/2 lemon 4 egg whites 1/3 cup honey 1/4 tsp cream of tartar Salt 1 just-ripe mango, thinly sliced 1/3 cup lightly toasted macadamias, roughly chopped 5-6 fresh...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Dough 150g plain flour 150g bread (strong) flour 3g dry yeast 200mL warm water 10mL Cobram Estate classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pinch of sea salt Extra plain flour or semolina flour for working dough...