2 – 4 people
- 250g Coles Ricotta
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- 1 cup Self-Raising flour
- 200 ml milk
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 50 gm unsalted butter
- 200g assorted berries
- 2 Tbsp. roasted slivered almonds
- Zest of 1 orange
- Maple Syrup
- Dollop mascarpone
- Icing sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 170C. Place 30cm metal-handled frypan in over to heat.
- Combine ricotta, egg yolks, vanilla and milk in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Sift in flour and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl or stand mixer, whisk egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar, approximately 2 Tbsp. at a time, and whisk until thick and glossy. Egg whites should leave a trail.
- Add 1/3 egg white mixture to ricotta batter and fold gently to combine. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Add butter to preheated frypan and allow to melt in the oven.
- Pour batter into frypan and place back into oven. Cook until slightly risen and golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.
- Garnish with assorted berries, maple syrup, toasted almonds, mascarpone and icing sugar.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...