2 – 4 people
- 250g Coles Ricotta
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- 1 cup Self-Raising flour
- 200 ml milk
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 50 gm unsalted butter
- 200g assorted berries
- 2 Tbsp. roasted slivered almonds
- Zest of 1 orange
- Maple Syrup
- Dollop mascarpone
- Icing sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 170C. Place 30cm metal-handled frypan in over to heat.
- Combine ricotta, egg yolks, vanilla and milk in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Sift in flour and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl or stand mixer, whisk egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar, approximately 2 Tbsp. at a time, and whisk until thick and glossy. Egg whites should leave a trail.
- Add 1/3 egg white mixture to ricotta batter and fold gently to combine. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Add butter to preheated frypan and allow to melt in the oven.
- Pour batter into frypan and place back into oven. Cook until slightly risen and golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.
- Garnish with assorted berries, maple syrup, toasted almonds, mascarpone and icing sugar.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/2 cup honey 3 Tbsp water 200ml Coles Thickened cream 200ml Jalna Sweet and Creamy Yoghurt 4 meringue nests, roughly broken 2 ripe peaches, roughly chopped 2 Tbsp pistachios, chopped METHOD : Place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt Juice of ½ lemon 4 egg whites 1/3 cup honey ¼ tsp cream of tartar Salt 1 just-ripe mango, thinly sliced 1/3 cup lightly toasted macadamias, roughly chopped 5-6 fresh mint...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Tbsp butter 125ml extra thick cream 3 eggs 3 Tbsp caster sugar ½ cup (60gm) plain flour 400gm frozen cherries, thawed 2 tsp vanilla extract Vanilla ice cream to serve METHOD : Preheat oven to 200C....
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 100gm or roughly 5 egg yolks 100gm caster sugar 100ml lemon juice METHOD : Whisk the ingredients together in a microwave-safe bowl until combined. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time,...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 eggs ½ cup caster sugar 125ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted 120gm Lurpak unsalted butter, melted ICING 2 cups icing sugar 3 Tbsp Dutch cocoa powder 1/3 cup boiling water ½...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup plain flour 1 tablespoons baking powder 1 cup milk 3 eggs 2 tablespoons maple syrup 2 punnets of blueberries To Serve: Vanilla Icecream Extra maple syrup Extra blueberries METHOD : Mix flour,...