2 – 4 people
- 250g Coles Ricotta
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract
- 1 cup Self-Raising flour
- 200 ml milk
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 50 gm unsalted butter
- 200g assorted berries
- 2 Tbsp. roasted slivered almonds
- Zest of 1 orange
- Maple Syrup
- Dollop mascarpone
- Icing sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 170C. Place 30cm metal-handled frypan in over to heat.
- Combine ricotta, egg yolks, vanilla and milk in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Sift in flour and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl or stand mixer, whisk egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar, approximately 2 Tbsp. at a time, and whisk until thick and glossy. Egg whites should leave a trail.
- Add 1/3 egg white mixture to ricotta batter and fold gently to combine. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Add butter to preheated frypan and allow to melt in the oven.
- Pour batter into frypan and place back into oven. Cook until slightly risen and golden brown, approximately 25 minutes.
- Garnish with assorted berries, maple syrup, toasted almonds, mascarpone and icing sugar.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 4 - 6 people INGREDIENTS : 5 slices Coles raisin toast, buttered 1 cup thickened cream 1 cup milk 3 eggs 2 egg yolks 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 tsp. vanilla bean extract Zest of 1 orange METHOD : Preheat oven to 140C Cut bread...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : Coles 500ml thickened cream 5 XL egg yolks ½ cup caster sugar + extra for dusting ½ tsp ground cinnamon Zest of 3 oranges METHOD : Pre-heat oven to 130C, fan forced. Fill jug with water and boil. Heat cream in a saucepan until...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS: 200gm Digestive biscuits 2/3 cup desiccated coconut, toasted 100gm unsalted butter, melted SPICED CARMEL: 395g Brancourt’s Dairy Condensed Milk (squeeze pack) 100gm unsalted butter, diced 100gm brown sugar 1...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 10 people INGREDIENTS : 200g Marie biscuits 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled 600g full-fat cream cheese at room temperature 200g caster sugar 200ml sour cream 3 large free-range eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract Finely grated zest...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 6 people INGREDIENTS : 6 ripe yellow peaches, washed, halved, stones removed 1Tb Honey 1 cup plain flour 120g chilled Ballantyne Wrapped Traditional Salted Butter, cubed ½ cup brown sugar ¼ cup shredded coconut ¼ cup rolled...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : 100gm dark chocolate, 70% cocoa, roughly chopped 100gm unsalted butter, softened 1 cup almond meal ½ cup caster sugar ¼ cup plain flour ¼ cacao powder ½ tsp. baking powder ½ Tbsp. ground cardamom 3 eggs 1 ½ sheets shortcrust...