2 – 4 people
- 1 x 375g All butter puff pastry sheet
- 8 peaches, washed
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 x 250g Philadelphia spreadable cream cheese
- ½ cup pistachio nuts
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Coles ground cardamom, pinch
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the puff pastry sheet onto a lined oven tray. Place a piece of baking paper over the center of the pastry, leaving a 1 inch border. Weigh down the center of the pastry using another tray, or pastry weights to stop it from rising.
- Slice the peaches into wedges and place into a bowl and toss with the honey and vanilla bean paste. Place the peaches onto another lined oven tray and place in the oven along with the pastry. Bake the peaches for 20 minutes, or until slightly soft. Leave the pastry in the oven for a further 10 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- To make the pistachio praline, place the pistachio nuts onto a lined tray. Place the sugar and water into a small pot over a medium/high heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved, then bring up to a simmer. Once golden in colour add in the cardamom and pour over the pistachio nuts. Leave to set for 10 minutes, then blitz into a rough crumb in a food processor.
- To assemble the tart, spread the Philadelphia cream cheese into the center on the pastry. Arrange the peaches over the top and drizzle with extra honey. Scatter with the pistachio praline and serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Botrytis Semillon.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...