Super Easy Cheesecake
8 – 12 people
- 1 Brancourts Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Pack
- 250gm Coles Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup fresh passionfruit pulp, plus extra
- 250gm gingernut biscuits
- 125gm butter, melted
- 250gm mascarpone, softened
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Pinch Salt
- Break up gingernut biscuits into a food processor and blitz into an even crumb. Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the melted butter. Mix to combine. Line a 9” springform pan with baking paper and pour in crumb mixture. Press down firmly on the base and up the sides to create the biscuit base. Use the back of a spoon to even and firm the biscuit. Place in the refrigerator to set for a minimum 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the cheese mixture. Place the cream cheese and mascarpone in a stand-up mixer and beat with a paddle until smooth. Gradually pour in the condensed milk and mix until smooth. Stop the mixer, scrape down the sides of the bowl, add in the lemon juice and zest and mix until evenly combined.
- Pour cheese mixture into the chilled biscuit base and smooth out the top with a spatula. Add passionfruit pulp on top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with extra passionfruit pulp before serving.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...