Super Easy Cheesecake
8 – 12 people
- 1 Brancourts Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Pack
- 250gm Coles Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup fresh passionfruit pulp, plus extra
- 250gm gingernut biscuits
- 125gm butter, melted
- 250gm mascarpone, softened
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Pinch Salt
- Break up gingernut biscuits into a food processor and blitz into an even crumb. Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the melted butter. Mix to combine. Line a 9” springform pan with baking paper and pour in crumb mixture. Press down firmly on the base and up the sides to create the biscuit base. Use the back of a spoon to even and firm the biscuit. Place in the refrigerator to set for a minimum 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the cheese mixture. Place the cream cheese and mascarpone in a stand-up mixer and beat with a paddle until smooth. Gradually pour in the condensed milk and mix until smooth. Stop the mixer, scrape down the sides of the bowl, add in the lemon juice and zest and mix until evenly combined.
- Pour cheese mixture into the chilled biscuit base and smooth out the top with a spatula. Add passionfruit pulp on top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with extra passionfruit pulp before serving.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 65g honey 18g bi-carb soda 415 g caster Sugar 150g glucose Syrup 70g water METHOD: Line a 20cm-baking tray with baking paper. Pour honey, caster sugar, glucose syrup and water into a large pot and...
RECIPE BY:Georgia BarnesSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 cups preserved morello cherries2 cups morello cherry preserving syrup2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries600ml Coles thickened cream200g Coles dark chocolate, finely chopped50g Coles dark chocolate,...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered¼ pineapple, chopped into 1-2 cm wide slices½ cup Lurpak salted butter1 sheet of puff pastry½ cup sugar½ cup cream METHOD:Preheat fan-forced oven to 180...
RECIPE BY:Courtney RoulstonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250g Lurpak unsalted butter4 tablespoons cocoa powder2 cups caster sugar1 cup hot water1 ½ cups plain flour¼ cup self raising flour2 Coles eggs, slightly beaten1 tablespoon instant coffee1/3 cup whiskey1...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 eggs1 cup caster sugar3/4 cup Cobram Estate Light EVOO1 tsp vanilla extract2 cups grated carrot1 1/4 cup plain flour1 tsp baking soda3 tsp ground cinnamon3 tsp mixed spice1/2 tsp salt1/3 cup toasted...