2 – 4 people
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup red syrup
- 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces)
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk
- crushed ice
- a pinch of salt
- jackfruit (sliced)
- Add 1 cup of red syrup into a bowl with water chestnuts, mixing well to ensure each cube of water chestnuts are coated with colouring. Allow to sit for a while until they are evenly coloured.
- Stir in half the tapioca flour and combine well until each piece of water chestnut is well coated.Scoop them out and place coated water chestnuts into a colander and lightly shake off excess flour.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Carefully ladle in coated water chestnuts and cook for 1 min. Remove them once they float to the surface and transfer them to a bowl of cold, iced water.
- In a small saucepan, pour in water, sugar and coconut milk and heat through over medium flame until sugar dissolves. Add a pinch of salt into the mixture. Remove from heat and allow the syrup to cool down.
- To serve, pour some syrup into a serving cup or bowl. Add crushed ice and cooked water chestnuts.
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1 x 375g All butter puff pastry sheet8 peaches, washed2 tablespoons honey, plus extra to serve1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste1 x 250g Philadelphia spreadable cream cheesePISTACHIO PRALINE:½ cup pistachio nuts½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm Lurpak butter 1 1/2 self raising flour 1/4 cup cocoa 1 cup caster sugar 180ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup cocoa 2 cups boiling water Coles dollop cream, to serve METHOD: Add...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Tbsp butter 2 Granny smith Apples, peeled, cored, diced 2 Tbsp raisins 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 tsp mixed spice Salt 1/3 cup caster sugar 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon Puff pastry Vanilla ice cream, to serve...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150gm Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 60ml cream 1 tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup honey Salt 3 Tbsp poppy seeds 1 egg yolk 6 fresh figs, halved 1 x 20cm tart case METHOD: Preheat oven to 160C...
RECIPE BY:Steve Flood w. Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:APPLE FILLING:6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped into 1.5cm dicezest and juice of 2 lemons3 tablespoons brown sugar1 tablespoon salted butter1 teaspoon ground cinnamon1⁄4...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups Jalna Biodynamic Yoghurt Juice of 1/2 lemon 4 egg whites 1/3 cup honey 1/4 tsp cream of tartar Salt 1 just-ripe mango, thinly sliced 1/3 cup lightly toasted macadamias, roughly chopped 5-6 fresh...