- 395gm Brandcourts Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Pack
- 200ml strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 250gm Coles Cream Cheese
- 250gm Coles Mascarpone
- 60ml marsala
- 150gm sponge finger biscuits
- 100gm 70% cocoa chocolate, shaved/grated
- Pinch Salt
- In a stand mixer, lightly beat the cream cheese to soften, approximately 1-2 minutes. Add mascarpone and mix to combine. Slowly pour in condensed milk and mix until smooth and creamy.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the coffee and marsala. Dip the sponge finger biscuits into the coffee and turn to coat, move quickly to avoid the sponge breaking through over-soaking. Transfer to a glass serving dish and line the base with the soaked sponge, side by side. Top with a layer of cheese mixture. Repeat this process until all biscuits have been used, finishing with the remaining cheese mixture. **The size of the serving dish will determine how many layers there will be. Sprinkle with shaved dark chocolate and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours, ideally overnight. Dust with cocoa powder before serving.
Summer Fruit and Almond Free Form Tart
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups plain flour 2 Tbsp caster sugar 125gm LURPAK unsalted butter, chopped 2 eggs ¼ cup almond meal 700gm firm but ripe stone fruit, thinly sliced** 2 Tbsp raw or demerara sugar Icing sugar and cream...
Warm Peach Pudding
RECIPE BY: Mel Leong SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: BATTER: 125g butter, softened 125g caster sugar 2 large free range eggs 125g self raising flour Pinch of salt SYRUP: 2 tablespoons brown sugar 120ml water 1 vanilla pod METHOD: Preheat oven...
Burnt Honey Panna Cotta
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 4gm gelatine sheets 100ml cream 70gm caster sugar 1 vanilla pod, halved, seeds scraped 300ml buttermilk, room temperature ½ cup honey Juice of 1 mandarin ½ cup shelled pistachios, toasted, roughly...
Burnt Spanish Cheese Cake
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature 4 large eggs 1 ½ cup caster sugar 300ml Coles thickened cream 1 tablespoon plain flour 1 tablespoon lemon zest 2 tablespoons lemon juice icing sugar...
Carrot and Coconut Muffins
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 280gm Self raising flour 150gm brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 200gm grated carrot 150 gm shredded coconut 2 eggs 200ml Cobram Estate Classic EVOO ¼ cup coconut cream COCONUT CREAM CHEESE: 150gm Philadelphia...
Ginger Beer Scones
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream 125ml (1/2 cup) ginger beer 55gm (1/4 cup) caster sugar 1 tsp Coles ground ginger Pinch salt 300gm (2cups) Coles Self Raising Flour 2 Tbsp milk METHOD: Preheat oven to...