- 395gm Brandcourts Sweetened Condensed Milk Squeeze Pack
- 200ml strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 250gm Coles Cream Cheese
- 250gm Coles Mascarpone
- 60ml marsala
- 150gm sponge finger biscuits
- 100gm 70% cocoa chocolate, shaved/grated
- Pinch Salt
- In a stand mixer, lightly beat the cream cheese to soften, approximately 1-2 minutes. Add mascarpone and mix to combine. Slowly pour in condensed milk and mix until smooth and creamy.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the coffee and marsala. Dip the sponge finger biscuits into the coffee and turn to coat, move quickly to avoid the sponge breaking through over-soaking. Transfer to a glass serving dish and line the base with the soaked sponge, side by side. Top with a layer of cheese mixture. Repeat this process until all biscuits have been used, finishing with the remaining cheese mixture. **The size of the serving dish will determine how many layers there will be. Sprinkle with shaved dark chocolate and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours, ideally overnight. Dust with cocoa powder before serving.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 punnets of Coles Eureka blueberries 1 tub of Jalna Greek yoghurt honey GRANOLA: 2 cups of rolled oats ½ cup of sunflower kernels ½ cup dried cranberries ½ cup roasted almonds ½ cup coconut flakes ½...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 65g honey 18g bi-carb soda 415 g caster Sugar 150g glucose Syrup 70g water METHOD: Line a 20cm-baking tray with baking paper. Pour honey, caster sugar, glucose syrup and water into a large pot and...
RECIPE BY:Georgia BarnesSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 cups preserved morello cherries2 cups morello cherry preserving syrup2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries600ml Coles thickened cream200g Coles dark chocolate, finely chopped50g Coles dark chocolate,...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 punnet of Coles Taste n See strawberries, quartered¼ pineapple, chopped into 1-2 cm wide slices½ cup Lurpak salted butter1 sheet of puff pastry½ cup sugar½ cup cream METHOD:Preheat fan-forced oven to 180...
RECIPE BY:Courtney RoulstonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250g Lurpak unsalted butter4 tablespoons cocoa powder2 cups caster sugar1 cup hot water1 ½ cups plain flour¼ cup self raising flour2 Coles eggs, slightly beaten1 tablespoon instant coffee1/3 cup whiskey1...
RECIPE BY:Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:2 eggs1 cup caster sugar3/4 cup Cobram Estate Light EVOO1 tsp vanilla extract2 cups grated carrot1 1/4 cup plain flour1 tsp baking soda3 tsp ground cinnamon3 tsp mixed spice1/2 tsp salt1/3 cup toasted...