Apricot and Parsley Couscous Stuffed Chicken
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 1.5-2hrs
2 – 4 people
- 1 Medium whole chicken
- 50g Coles dried apricots, sliced
- 1 Pack of Ainsley Harriott’s Sundried Tomato and Garlic Couscous, cooked
- 1 red onion diced
- 50g almonds. Chopped
- ½ bunch of Parsley
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- Sea Salt
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Black pepper
- Ballantyne Salted Butter
- Preheat oven to 240C.
- Add couscous packet into a bowl and add 160ml boiling water – stir together.
- Drizzle olive oil into a pan and soften the diced red onions.
- Add the red onions, dried apricots, chopped parsley and almonds to the couscous bowl. Add orange zest and juice and mix together.
- To prepare the roast chicken, separate the skin from the meat, using your hands, and press bits of butter all over the chicken in between.
- Stuff your chicken using a spoon with the couscous mix. Season with salt and then drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and cook for 25 minutes until the outer layer is nice and brown. Reduce heat to 180C and cook for another hour.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and rest for 20 minutes. Carve and serve with the apricot and couscous stuffing on the side. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...