2 – 4 people
- 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked)
- 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips)
- 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips)
- ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 25g spring onions (diagonally thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- To toast sesame seeds, place in a dry skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring often, until sesame seeds are slightly fragrant for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3 tbsp Kewpie roast sesame dressing
- 2 tbsp Kewpie sesame soy dressing
- 1 tbsp Yeo’s sesame oil
- Cook soba noodles in accordance to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- For noodle dressing, place konbu and water in a pot cook on medium heat to just before boiling point. Remove seasweed and add bonito flakes. Heat to just before boiling point once again, then remove bonito using a fine chinois and add soy and mirin. Heat to boiling point, then cool to room temperature. Keep in fridge.
- Place noodles in a bowl followed by cold noodle dressing.
- Combine salad dressing ingredients. Place salad ingredients in a bowl, followed by salad dressing and toss well. Place the salad on top of the noodles.
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds over noodle salad.
- Please check product packaging for ingredients and allergens. Products and ingredients used may contain eggs and wheat, and traces of nuts and dairy.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...
RECIPE BY: Sam Goodwin SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Chicken thigh fillets, skin on 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce 2 tbsp sake 3cm ginger, minced 1 garlic clove, minced 1 tsp caster sugar 1 cup cornflour Sea salt flakes 2L Cobram Estate EVOO oil, for deep...