2 – 4 people
- 500g Coles Fettuccini
- 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 Brown onion, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 125g baby Spinach
- 1.5 tbsp Pepper
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- Cobram Estate Robust EVOO
- In a pot of rapidly boiling salted water, add pasta and cook to packet instructions.
- In a pan on medium heat, add a drizzle of EVOO and onion and garlic and cook until translucent. Add in the Philadelphia cream cheese and melt down into the pan. Add a few spoonfuls of the pasta water to help melt the cream cheese. Mix through.
- Grate some parmesan cheese into the pan, mix in. Add in the spinach and black pepper and fold through.
- Once the pasta is cooked, ad into the alfredo sauce. Coat the pasta in the sauce and fold through some parsley.
- To serve, add fresh parsley, grated parmesan and pepper.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Vermentino or Pinot Grigio
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Sam Goodwin SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Chicken thigh fillets, skin on 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce 2 tbsp sake 3cm ginger, minced 1 garlic clove, minced 1 tsp caster sugar 1 cup cornflour Sea salt flakes 2L Cobram Estate EVOO oil, for deep...