- 5 cups leftover risotto (Coles Arborio Rice), chilled
- 150gm ball mozzarella, diced into 1cm cubes
- 150gm plain flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 300gm panko crumbs
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil for frying
- Using lightly oiled hands, take 2 Tbsp. of risotto into your palm and roll into a ball. Use your thumb to make an indent in the middle of the ball and place one piece of diced mozzarella into the centre and mould the risotto to enclose the cheese. Repeat with remaining rice.
- In 3 separate bowls, place the flour, eggs and panko crumbs. Add the parsley to the panko and season with a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Roll each risotto ball in the flour and shake off the excess. Transfer to the egg wash and turn to coat. Finally, transfer to the herbed panko and gently press to evenly coat. Place in the refrigerator to chill and set for 30 minutes.
- Fill a small saucepan with 2 inches of Cobram Light olive oil and bring to 190C over a medium-high heat. Gently drop the arancini in small batches, turning occasionally, and cook until golden brown, approximately 4-5 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towel. Season with sea salt, transfer to a platter and serve hot.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...