- 5 cups leftover risotto (Coles Arborio Rice), chilled
- 150gm ball mozzarella, diced into 1cm cubes
- 150gm plain flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 300gm panko crumbs
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil for frying
- Using lightly oiled hands, take 2 Tbsp. of risotto into your palm and roll into a ball. Use your thumb to make an indent in the middle of the ball and place one piece of diced mozzarella into the centre and mould the risotto to enclose the cheese. Repeat with remaining rice.
- In 3 separate bowls, place the flour, eggs and panko crumbs. Add the parsley to the panko and season with a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Roll each risotto ball in the flour and shake off the excess. Transfer to the egg wash and turn to coat. Finally, transfer to the herbed panko and gently press to evenly coat. Place in the refrigerator to chill and set for 30 minutes.
- Fill a small saucepan with 2 inches of Cobram Light olive oil and bring to 190C over a medium-high heat. Gently drop the arancini in small batches, turning occasionally, and cook until golden brown, approximately 4-5 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towel. Season with sea salt, transfer to a platter and serve hot.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...