2 – 4 people
- 80gm pancetta, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 cup panko crumb
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 300gm Coles marinated artichokes, drained, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp baby capers
- 200gm baby spinach
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 400gm Coles Linguine
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and fry off for 5 minutes, stirring often until the fat has rendered and it turns deep golden brown. Add the garlic and chilli flakes, cook for 1 minute before adding the breadcrumbs. Toss to combine and cook for a further 1-2 minutes until toasted. Remove from heat, add the parmesan and toss through. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the artichokes, parsley, capers, spinach, zest and lemon juice, and half of the olive oil, mix to combine.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions, until al dente. Strain and add to the bowl. Toss to coat evenly in sauce and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Divide between serving bowls and top with a good sprinkle of pancetta crumb and cracked black pepper.
Artichoke is very difficult – our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a dry fresh wine in this instance a Vermentino or Sauvignon Blanc
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...