2 – 4 people
- 80gm pancetta, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 cup panko crumb
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 300gm Coles marinated artichokes, drained, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp baby capers
- 200gm baby spinach
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 400gm Coles Linguine
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and fry off for 5 minutes, stirring often until the fat has rendered and it turns deep golden brown. Add the garlic and chilli flakes, cook for 1 minute before adding the breadcrumbs. Toss to combine and cook for a further 1-2 minutes until toasted. Remove from heat, add the parmesan and toss through. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the artichokes, parsley, capers, spinach, zest and lemon juice, and half of the olive oil, mix to combine.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions, until al dente. Strain and add to the bowl. Toss to coat evenly in sauce and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Divide between serving bowls and top with a good sprinkle of pancetta crumb and cracked black pepper.
Artichoke is very difficult – our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a dry fresh wine in this instance a Vermentino or Sauvignon Blanc
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 600g Brussels sprouts 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped 3 spring onions, finely sliced ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted ½ cup dried cranberries 1 tablespoons Cobram Estate EVOO Sea salt and...
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x Coles Lamb backstraps Coles Ground Cumin (to taste) Coles Chilli flakes (to taste) Sea Salt (to taste) Cobram Estate Robust EVOO 2 Garlic cloves, chopped 2 tbsp Jalna Greek Yoghurt 2 tbsp ZoOSh...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1.5kg whole chickenMARINADE:1/2 cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)1/3 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk6 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)1 tsp cinnamon powder / 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)1 green chilli (finely sliced)1 tbsp ginger...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbs Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 400g Edgell Brown Lentils, rinsed and well drained 2 tbs baby capers, drained 1 small red onion, finely diced 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced 1 pomegranate,...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 18 Lamb cutlets Sea Salt Cobram Estate light EVOO YOGHURT SAUCE: 200g Greek yoghurt 1tbs Paprika 1tbs cumin powder Sea Salt HERB SAUCE: 1 bunch of Parsley 1 bunch of Basil 2 anchovies 1 cup Cobram...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm sliced pancetta 1 tsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped 400gm brussel sprouts, thinly shredded 50 gm shaved parmesan cheese MUSTARD DRESSING: 1 tbsp...