- 100mls Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Sesame Oil
- 1 bunch Bok Choy, cut into large chunks
- 1 bunch Chinese Broccoli, cut into large blocks
- 1 bunch Baby Broccoli, cut in half
- 250g Snow Peas
- 2 Chinese Sausages
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely sliced
- 1 thumb sized piece of Ginger, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Classic Flavour
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- In a hot wok add oil and sausage, rendering out the fat and infusing the oil. Add ginger and garlic and toss through until the garlic and ginger becomes aromatic. Add in both broccolis and bok choy and stir through, coating in the oil and cook for 1-2 minutes until just soften.
- Add Snow Peas, Oyster sauce and Sesame oil and stir through to coat the dish and warm the snow peas.
- Serve on a platter and garnish with Sesame Seeds.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...