Avocados 3 Ways
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 red onion, diced finely
- 1 tomato, diced finely
- 1 tsp cumin
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Coles Original Corn Chips
- Cut avocados in half, removing the see, and remove the skin with a spoon. Place avocado halves in a bowl and mash with a whisk until chunky. Add in lime juice, garlic, a pinch of salt, cumin, red onion, tomato and coriander – mix well and add more salt if required.
- Enjoy with some ORIGINAL corn chips and a garnish of coriander!
- 1 avocado
- 100mls buttermilk
- 50mls Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 baby cos lettuces
- 5 rashers of bacon, cooked and sliced thinly
- 50g almonds, chopped
- 1 bunch of chives, finely sliced
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and the skin. Mash the avocado in a bowl, again with a whisk, till you have a smooth consistency. Stir in the buttermilk, then add the lime juice and olive oil before giving it a light stir.
- Place roughly ripped lettuce leaves in a separate bowl and then chuck in ¾ of your sliced chives, leaving the rest to use as a garnish, add the bacon strips, chopped almonds and finally, the dressing. Give it a good mix with your hands to evenly coat the salad.
- Serve on a large plate and garnish with the chives.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...