Avocados 3 Ways
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 red onion, diced finely
- 1 tomato, diced finely
- 1 tsp cumin
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Coles Original Corn Chips
- Cut avocados in half, removing the see, and remove the skin with a spoon. Place avocado halves in a bowl and mash with a whisk until chunky. Add in lime juice, garlic, a pinch of salt, cumin, red onion, tomato and coriander – mix well and add more salt if required.
- Enjoy with some ORIGINAL corn chips and a garnish of coriander!
- 1 avocado
- 100mls buttermilk
- 50mls Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 baby cos lettuces
- 5 rashers of bacon, cooked and sliced thinly
- 50g almonds, chopped
- 1 bunch of chives, finely sliced
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and the skin. Mash the avocado in a bowl, again with a whisk, till you have a smooth consistency. Stir in the buttermilk, then add the lime juice and olive oil before giving it a light stir.
- Place roughly ripped lettuce leaves in a separate bowl and then chuck in ¾ of your sliced chives, leaving the rest to use as a garnish, add the bacon strips, chopped almonds and finally, the dressing. Give it a good mix with your hands to evenly coat the salad.
- Serve on a large plate and garnish with the chives.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...