Bacon and Egg Tortilla Cups
- 4 Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps
- 4 rashers rindless bacon
- 5 Coles Free Range 700g Eggs, whisked
- 2-3 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Lay out the wraps on a chopping board and brush both sides with olive oil. Cut in half, and then into 3 triangular pieces each. Arrange 3 tortilla triangles into each muffin hole, pointy end down, ensuring there are no gaps. Gently push down and set aside. **You may need to heat the wraps slightly in the microwave or oven to avoid breakage.
- Cook the bacon in a dry pan over medium heat for approximately 3-4 minutes, until any fat has rendered. Avoid overcooking. Drain on paper towel. Tear bacon into smaller strips and lay across the base of each tortilla cup.
- In a jug or small bowl add the eggs and sour cream and bring together with a fork. Mix in the spring onions and shredded cheese and season with salt and pepper. Pour or spoon mixture over the bacon and fill to ¾ and top with ½ a cherry tomato. Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until eggs are set. **The middle should have a slight wobble.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in muffin tin for a few minutes to firm. Serve hot with tomato relish (see recipe).
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...