Bacon and Egg Tortilla Cups
- 4 Simson’s Pantry Regular Premium White Wraps
- 4 rashers rindless bacon
- 5 Coles Free Range 700g Eggs, whisked
- 2-3 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a muffin tin with olive oil.
- Lay out the wraps on a chopping board and brush both sides with olive oil. Cut in half, and then into 3 triangular pieces each. Arrange 3 tortilla triangles into each muffin hole, pointy end down, ensuring there are no gaps. Gently push down and set aside. **You may need to heat the wraps slightly in the microwave or oven to avoid breakage.
- Cook the bacon in a dry pan over medium heat for approximately 3-4 minutes, until any fat has rendered. Avoid overcooking. Drain on paper towel. Tear bacon into smaller strips and lay across the base of each tortilla cup.
- In a jug or small bowl add the eggs and sour cream and bring together with a fork. Mix in the spring onions and shredded cheese and season with salt and pepper. Pour or spoon mixture over the bacon and fill to ¾ and top with ½ a cherry tomato. Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until eggs are set. **The middle should have a slight wobble.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in muffin tin for a few minutes to firm. Serve hot with tomato relish (see recipe).
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...