- 2 Coles chorizo sausages, sliced (from deli)
- 2 x 400gm tins Ardmona crushed tomatoes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, seeded & cut into 1cm dice
- ½ tsp KEEN’s chilli powder
- 1Tb tomato paste
- 1Tb fresh thyme leaves
- 1 can borlotti, mixed or kidney beans, drained
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 4 large eggs, preferably free-range
- 1 small lemon
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley
- Chargrilled sourdough bread to serve
- In a large non-stick frypan, add in the onion, chorizo and capsicum and cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables have softened and the chorizo has rendered some of it`s fat.
- Add in the chilli and tomato paste and cook off for 1 minute.
- Add in the thyme, beans, tinned tomatoes, sugar and a good pinch of salt. Leave on a gentle simmer for 6-8 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened slightly and is fragrant.
- Using the back of spoon, make 4 holes in the tomato sauce and crack an egg into each of the holes.
- Cover the pan with the lid and leave to gently simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the heat and grate over a little fresh lemon zest and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with chargrilled bread.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...