- 2 Coles chorizo sausages, sliced (from deli)
- 2 x 400gm tins Ardmona crushed tomatoes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, seeded & cut into 1cm dice
- ½ tsp KEEN’s chilli powder
- 1Tb tomato paste
- 1Tb fresh thyme leaves
- 1 can borlotti, mixed or kidney beans, drained
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 4 large eggs, preferably free-range
- 1 small lemon
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley
- Chargrilled sourdough bread to serve
- In a large non-stick frypan, add in the onion, chorizo and capsicum and cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables have softened and the chorizo has rendered some of it`s fat.
- Add in the chilli and tomato paste and cook off for 1 minute.
- Add in the thyme, beans, tinned tomatoes, sugar and a good pinch of salt. Leave on a gentle simmer for 6-8 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened slightly and is fragrant.
- Using the back of spoon, make 4 holes in the tomato sauce and crack an egg into each of the holes.
- Cover the pan with the lid and leave to gently simmer for 4-5 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the heat and grate over a little fresh lemon zest and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with chargrilled bread.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...