2 – 4 people
- 1 tub Zoosh Gherkin Dip
- 4 Large potatoes
- 4 Rashers smoked Bacon
- 200g Tasty Cheese
- 200g Sour Cream
- 1 bunch Chives
- 2 Spring Onions
- 2 Dill Pickles
- 4 tbs of toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 Bottle of hot sauce
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pierce potatoes skins with a fork or knife. Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put into the oven, for 40 minutes or until soft.
- Dice bacon finely and fry in a pan until crispy. Set aside.
- Dice finely dice spring onions, chives, and dill pickles. Grate cheese. Set each ingredient aside, ready for assembling.
- Once potatoes are cooked, carefully unwrap foil and make a cut in potatoes lengthways so that they are open but not halved. Press down on sides to break open further and make more room for toppings.
- Start by topping potatoes with cheese, followed by ZoOSh Gherkin Dip. Then add spring onions, chives, pickles, bacon, sunflower seeds and sour cream.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonnay or Sangiovese
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...