Baked Salmon with Fine Herbs
- 1.25kg Coles fresh skin on salmon side fillet
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Big pinch of salt
- Dill, stemmed removed and finely chopped
- 15g tarragon, stems removed, finely chopped
- 20g chives, finely chopped
- 20g continental parsley, leaves only finely chopped
- 2 finely diced shallots
- 500g sour cream
- 2 tbsp baby capers, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges to garnish
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Place the salmon, skin side down on some baking paper in an oven tray. Coat generously with olive oil and salt. Place in oven for 20- 25 minutes, or until you can poke a knife in and it’s just slightly pink in the centre.
- Combine your herbs in a bowl and toss through before dividing the mixture into 2 separate bowls (one reserved for garnish).
- Whisk in a mixing bowl, one portion of the herbs, shallots, sour cream and baby capers until combined.
- Garnish salmon with remaining herbs just prior to serving with dressing and lemon wedges on the side.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...