Baked Salmon with Fine Herbs
- 1.25kg Coles fresh skin on salmon side fillet
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Big pinch of salt
- Dill, stemmed removed and finely chopped
- 15g tarragon, stems removed, finely chopped
- 20g chives, finely chopped
- 20g continental parsley, leaves only finely chopped
- 2 finely diced shallots
- 500g sour cream
- 2 tbsp baby capers, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges to garnish
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Place the salmon, skin side down on some baking paper in an oven tray. Coat generously with olive oil and salt. Place in oven for 20- 25 minutes, or until you can poke a knife in and it’s just slightly pink in the centre.
- Combine your herbs in a bowl and toss through before dividing the mixture into 2 separate bowls (one reserved for garnish).
- Whisk in a mixing bowl, one portion of the herbs, shallots, sour cream and baby capers until combined.
- Garnish salmon with remaining herbs just prior to serving with dressing and lemon wedges on the side.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...