Baked Salmon with Fine Herbs
- 1.25kg Coles fresh skin on salmon side fillet
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Big pinch of salt
- Dill, stemmed removed and finely chopped
- 15g tarragon, stems removed, finely chopped
- 20g chives, finely chopped
- 20g continental parsley, leaves only finely chopped
- 2 finely diced shallots
- 500g sour cream
- 2 tbsp baby capers, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges to garnish
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Place the salmon, skin side down on some baking paper in an oven tray. Coat generously with olive oil and salt. Place in oven for 20- 25 minutes, or until you can poke a knife in and it’s just slightly pink in the centre.
- Combine your herbs in a bowl and toss through before dividing the mixture into 2 separate bowls (one reserved for garnish).
- Whisk in a mixing bowl, one portion of the herbs, shallots, sour cream and baby capers until combined.
- Garnish salmon with remaining herbs just prior to serving with dressing and lemon wedges on the side.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...