Baked Salmon with Warm Potato Salad
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 20mins
- 4 x 200g pieces of salmon, skin on
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1kg Baby Potatoes, cut in half
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 shallot, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup of ZoOSh Balsamic Splash Light Dressing
- 2tbs seeded mustard
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup dill sprigs, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C
- On an oven tray, place salmon pieces on top of some baking paper. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle some olive oil over the top. Place tray in the oven and allow it to cook for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add thinly sliced shallots, seeded mustard, balsamic dressing, lemon juice, dill and parsley and give it a good mix.
- In a large pot, place cut potatoes in a pot full of cold water with a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of vinegar. Bring to boil for roughly 15 minutes or until potatoes are nicely softened. Strain water and add warm potatoes straight into the dressing mixture. Toss the potatoes through the dressing until they are evenly coated.
- To serve, place salmon on a plate with your delicious warm potato salad.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...