Baked Salmon with Warm Potato Salad
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 20mins
- 4 x 200g pieces of salmon, skin on
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1kg Baby Potatoes, cut in half
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 shallot, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup of ZoOSh Balsamic Splash Light Dressing
- 2tbs seeded mustard
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup dill sprigs, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C
- On an oven tray, place salmon pieces on top of some baking paper. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle some olive oil over the top. Place tray in the oven and allow it to cook for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add thinly sliced shallots, seeded mustard, balsamic dressing, lemon juice, dill and parsley and give it a good mix.
- In a large pot, place cut potatoes in a pot full of cold water with a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of vinegar. Bring to boil for roughly 15 minutes or until potatoes are nicely softened. Strain water and add warm potatoes straight into the dressing mixture. Toss the potatoes through the dressing until they are evenly coated.
- To serve, place salmon on a plate with your delicious warm potato salad.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...