- 1 large whole side of salmon, skin on
- 2 shallots, diced
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pyramid Salt
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 tbp black peppercorns
- Pinch of saffron
- 2 bay leaves
- 200g butter
- Dill leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil over the skin side of the salmon and a sprinkle a good hit of salt, nice and even, so that the skin crisps up.
- In a saucepan, add peppercorns, white wine vinegar, white wine, bay leaves and saffron. Place saucepan on the stove on a low heat and allow it to reduce. Strain the reduction over a pan, bring it to a simmer and gently whisk through the butter, bit by bit. Once you have a nice smooth consistency, the Beurre blanc is ready.
- Heat baking tray on the stove and when it’s nice and hot, place salmon on heat, skin side down. Allow the skin to cook and crisp up. When the skin is a nice golden brown colour, place the salmon into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Place salmon on a large serving tray or wooden board, garnish with some dill and serve with the Buerre blanc sauce. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...