- 1 large whole side of salmon, skin on
- 2 shallots, diced
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pyramid Salt
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 tbp black peppercorns
- Pinch of saffron
- 2 bay leaves
- 200g butter
- Dill leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil over the skin side of the salmon and a sprinkle a good hit of salt, nice and even, so that the skin crisps up.
- In a saucepan, add peppercorns, white wine vinegar, white wine, bay leaves and saffron. Place saucepan on the stove on a low heat and allow it to reduce. Strain the reduction over a pan, bring it to a simmer and gently whisk through the butter, bit by bit. Once you have a nice smooth consistency, the Beurre blanc is ready.
- Heat baking tray on the stove and when it’s nice and hot, place salmon on heat, skin side down. Allow the skin to cook and crisp up. When the skin is a nice golden brown colour, place the salmon into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Place salmon on a large serving tray or wooden board, garnish with some dill and serve with the Buerre blanc sauce. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...